Bravo To Those Who Manage 100 Days!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by girlygirl, 12 April 2007 Social URL.

1. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Been thinking - the commitment to 100 days is something I probably couldn't make with any confidence.

I know lots of peeps get to their 100 days without cheating, and to those people I tip my hat.

I'm on CD. I love CD. Couldn't afford LL, ever, and probs wouldn't be happy to pay that much if I could. Wouldn't fancy traipsing off to meetings every week, nor to watching DVDs etc. I expect that the commitment itself, and the cost, help motivate the slimmer wonderfully.

Even so - 100 days without even picking is one amazing achievement.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Great thing about LL is the really thorough counselling and that's what you pay more for and I agree I admire anyone who can last the 100 days
  4. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    so do I.. and I will.. but not without picking..although i havent for a while!!!
  5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Me too!

As someone who has done 100 days, I know how much committment there needs to be. However, there is a lot of support and encouragement too, which really helped me during the difficult times.

I knew that if I was going to do LL, I had to be 100% committed or there would not be any point in even starting. That's why it took me six months to think about it first, before I was finally ready to commit! Hehehe:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.