Bravo To Those Who Manage 100 Days!

girlygirl

Silver Member
Been thinking - the commitment to 100 days is something I probably couldn't make with any confidence.

I know lots of peeps get to their 100 days without cheating, and to those people I tip my hat.

I'm on CD. I love CD. Couldn't afford LL, ever, and probs wouldn't be happy to pay that much if I could. Wouldn't fancy traipsing off to meetings every week, nor to watching DVDs etc. I expect that the commitment itself, and the cost, help motivate the slimmer wonderfully.

Even so - 100 days without even picking is one amazing achievement.

Great thing about LL is the really thorough counselling and that's what you pay more for and I agree I admire anyone who can last the 100 days

so do I.. and I will.. but not without picking..although i havent for a while!!!

Me too!

As someone who has done 100 days, I know how much committment there needs to be. However, there is a lot of support and encouragement too, which really helped me during the difficult times.

I knew that if I was going to do LL, I had to be 100% committed or there would not be any point in even starting. That's why it took me six months to think about it first, before I was finally ready to commit! Hehehe:D

Back