Bravo's journey

I like the carbonara best but you have to cook it properly.

Morning all!

Sorry again for my lack of being on here, I look forward to reading about how you guys are getting on when I'm on my break

This morning was weekly weigh in #2... I'd said to myself if I get into the 15's by the end of march I'd be happy and treat myself at the end of the month.

HOWEVER. Last weeks weigh in I was 16st10lbs...today I am 15st10lbs! Making that a loss of 1st11lbs! I'm so happy with this diet right now and I know my weight loss is going to slow down, but bloody hell I never expected that!

Hope you are all doing well, I pray for a less manic working week and that I have time to see how you guys are doing!

BC

Wow what an amazing loss! Sounds like you need to adjust your goal for the month maybe see a sneaky 14 on the scale how nice would that be. x

Thanks Willow! Yeah I know! I was expecting maybe a 5lbs loss this morning... Not a stone!

Seeing the number 14 wouldn't be a bad sight at all! I'm going to be in great shape for the biking season! How are you getting on?

Thanks Willow! Yeah I know! I was expecting maybe a 5lbs loss this morning... Not a stone! Seeing the number 14 wouldn't be a bad sight at all! I'm going to be in great shape for the biking season! How are you getting on?

You will make a lot of people jealous with those figures !! Your metabolism must be in good shape which will really help when you come off TS!

I am doing ok thank you been ill this week so have eaten 3 times, only approved stuff so can't be too harsh on myself, didn't affect weight loss so got away with it. I have been on my exercise bike a few times this week for about 20 minutes as really want to boost my fitness, I have quite a complicated bike with programmes so it takes me ages to get it running. Def working my legs though and getting the heart going, give it a couple of weeks and I may even brave getting on my proper bike. Not seen Tarmac for about 8 years lol. x

Sorry to hear you've been ill but glad your weight loss isn't affected! Keep it up though!

Wow, that's an excellent loss. Well done :)

Thanks susie! I've done nothing but grin all day! Tempted to have a treat tonight but whilst staying on track!

Hoep you averted the treat and id something non calorific instead! You are doing so well.

Thanks taupe!

Im having a bit of a problem now though, I'm at the stage where I'm not feeling hungry enough throughout the day to eat my bars, and ive tried forcing myself but I've only had 2 packs the last 2 days, shake in the morning soup in the evening. Is this normal? What harm am I doing by not eating?

Also, is next week my food week can I ask?

Hi Bravo

You need to have the 3 packs or else your body will detect the drop in nutrition & go into starvation mode. Then your loss will stop or slow down .

I struggle to have 3 packs too. In the end I divided the middle one up into half & found it easier that way so worth a try.

I tried nibbling my orange bar but it's made me feel sick :( I might order in some carbonara packs and others to try help mix things up a bit cause I can't eat anything at the minute and just don't have an appetite

Thanks taupe!

Im having a bit of a problem now though, I'm at the stage where I'm not feeling hungry enough throughout the day to eat my bars, and ive tried forcing myself but I've only had 2 packs the last 2 days, shake in the morning soup in the evening. Is this normal? What harm am I doing by not eating?

Also, is next week my food week can I ask?

hi BC

Only having 2 a day won't give you your full balance of vitamins and nutrients needed to support your body as well as only 400 calories to cope on. Try having another drink if you can't stomach the bars you could make it hot so it's a bit different and add some coffee?

Week 4 would be food week a lot of us don't do this though and if you want to avoid food you can have 200 cals of milk instead.

thanks for that guys, and thanks darcy :) i just tried to have soup and, although im really hungry, it's the same scenario. one spoonful and i wanted to throw up. im really disappointed as im doing well but i don't know what to do?

thanks for that guys, and thanks darcy :) i just tried to have soup and, although im really hungry, it's the same scenario. one spoonful and i wanted to throw up. im really disappointed as im doing well but i don't know what to do?

How you managing today? Do you think you may be ill or is your body just rejecting the packs?

Not sure what's going on Bravo. Seems strange that the packs are having this effect on you so far down the line. Are you drinking enough water or else try watering down the shakes & see if you still feel nauseous after x

Hi guys. Same again today, body rejected the bar and soup, but the shakes are always fine? I've had chicken tonight to fill me, and I think I might need a day or two off, I don't know if I've sickened myself from it and I don't want to put myself off completely because I've been on a good track, but I physically can't eat them!

Hi BC, I have got my dad doing working solution the last 2 weeks and just been chatting with him and he is going through a similar thing can only stomach the shakes. He had a really sweet tooth before but is finding things too sweet he can't face the porridge or bars not had the soup.

Stick to what you can to try and keep going and boost it with some protein if you need it, you have done so well already! :)

hey Willow, thanks for that i'm glad it's not only me! and i am an absolute sucker with a sweet tooth! i'm trying to stick to some foods mentioned in the FAQ just now to keep me under ketosis, i'm hoping that having a shake plus some low carb food should keep me under until i can eat them again.

thanks again for asking around for me!

BC x

Back