Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bread!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Recipe Chat' started by Trefoil, 17 April 2016 Social URL.

1. Trefoil

Trefoil Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(17.49%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone, bit of advice if that's alright?

I'm not gluten free, but bread and bread products don't agree with me so I tend to rarely eat them. However for the times when I could murder a couple of slices of garlic bread or a wholemeal wrap (once a month if that) I am looking for an alternative. I am happy to cook, so was looking for recipes or suggestions for something as good as garlic bread?!
    I have looked at Cloud Bread but saw negative reviews further down, I was going to make some gluten free bread as I believe I have a slight intolerance, but the syn value would be high.

Many thanks!

Ruth
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.