Breakfast cereals

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi

Does anyone know of any other cereals that are counted as HEB (and quanitites)? I know the following:

2 weetabix
1 oatibix
28g shredded wheat minis
1 shredded wheat
28g porridge
Oats so simple satchet
42g all bran
28g branflakes
28g Kellogs sustain

would be interested to see what else I can have. Thanks everyone.

You can also have.....

28g alpen
28g raisin wheats
28g sultana bran
28g fruit and fibre
28g nestle wholegrain clusters
28g shreddies
28g ready brek
42g weetabix crunchy bran
28g weetaflakes
28g ww toasted multigrain flakes with apple
28g weetabix mini crisp with banana/fruit and nut
28g quaker oat crunchies
28g shredded wheat fruitful

There may be more!!! :D

Fantastic list, thanks so much x

You can have 28g of puffed wheat and 2 scan bran for a hex B. They're like sugar puffs but no sugar, and you get loads for 28g.

I never bother to have the scan bran/ryvita with my cereal.Do you think it makes a difference?

I don't either to be honest! Although I'll occasionally have one broken up over my salad. I don't have any problem going to number 2's so I don't worry lol.

I usually have 28g of Special K (the one without fruit). 28g of puffed wheat is a mountain lol, you get loads!

I don't tend to have the scanbran or ryvita as I use 2 or 3 syns to make the cereal up to 40-50g to be honest. Cereal is one of my favourite foods so don't really want to skim on it, would rather use up a few syns. But I want to have as much variety as possible. Are rice krispies ok?

PS thanks for all you replies

I love my wheatabix so i tend to have this then some fruit.

i was a bit naughty and had special K purple berries this morning as i had nothing else to have for breakkie...only had a splash of milk on it and it was a very shallow bowl.....im doing EE, what do you thiink the damage will be? ive been free all day apart from a tbsp on tomato ketchup...!

Back