Breakfast Idea

This is one of my favourite brekkies, does require a bit of planning as you have to prep it the night before.

Peel and slice one bramley apple, add sweetner and little water and ding in the mircowave until cooked. Stir in 30g of porridge oats and then leave overnight in the fridge.

By the morning all of the porridge oats have soaked up the apple, its dead yummy and best of all only 3 pp.....Yay.

susana78 said:
chocolate porridge(4pp) indulgent, oats so simple.
all bran(40gr) 3pp.
oats so simple with frozen berrys, or cooked apple with cinnamon.
i like banana on toast as well..2 slice of 1pp brown ww bread(2pp).
egg,or baked beans...
ww muffins(love them).

Isn't 2 slices of ww bread 3pp if your having 2slices ?

Either Oatso Simple (3/4pp) with raisins (1pp - the kiddy size box is just right!) and banana or shreddies (1pp per 10g).

What a great idea, as I would love other suggestions as I've only just started WW and most mornings I have 30g of bran flakes with either a chopped kiwi or blueberries - with skimmed milk 4pp :D

I have 2x blueberries oat ww biscuits with a coffee and a banana. Sometimes a ww yoghurt.
No more than 5ps and surprisingly really fills me up x

I buy a box on 8 mini cereal! Some chocolate :) and they are all 3pp each, then I have milk too!
And 1 slice of brown bread toasted 2pp
And flora light 1pp

Then a banana in the morning 0pp

That's 6pp

I never used to have breakfast before ww! But can't live without it now!

ww toffee bar, nescafe skinny latte, 1/4 honeydew melon and sugar free jelly normally.....random I know, but never the less only 4pp and filling!!! x

I normally have 2 slices of brown bread toasted (4pp) with low fat spread (1pp) and a banana (0pp)
Or sometimes i will have a WW Bageal (4pp) with a WW cheese triangle (1pp)

Black coffee with sweetener (Opp) and usually some fruit (0pp)

Breakfast

I had 30g of Poridge this morning 4 for breakfas with skimmed milk.. nd some fruit :)
Hard to believe it was my first time tasting it. I wud normally go for 2 slices of toast wit Banana..
I have now found my new breakfast..

this morning i had 2 homemade Indian roti (1pp each), 2 teaspoon of natural honey 1tsp (2pp), altogether 4pp.

starkissedx said:
Try the new Alpen porridge :) 4PP a sachet and my fave flavour is raspberry, apple and sultana..add 1PP worth of milk and I make the rest up with water and it's so creamy and delicious. Super filling too as it has like Alpen flakes it in as well as oats.

I bought a box of these today for tomorrows breakfast.....looks yummy

i have 2 slices of brown toast with either a boiled egg or bacon and mushroom.

i take it to work and have it about 9.30 am - 6PP each day for brekkie.

or if Im in a rush belvita - 6pp

I eat first thing in the morning after a wee and a SP on the scales,

35g of ready brek chocolate 3pp warmed up with
100g skimmed milk 1pp,
100g orange juice 1pp (with which I have 1 tablet of multivitamins A-Z, 2 tablets against water retention when I have TOTM and one tablet of bio-7 8 million bacteria)
1 medium egg soft boiled 2pp
1 small banana 0pp
for a total of 7pp

this keeps me nice and full until lunch time! When I know I will have a late lunch I also add 100g of Fage Total 0% with half a crushed banana in for an additional 1pp :)

Back