• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast ideas?

Morning everyone, its a lovely day here! Going to try and do abit of housework then go for a walk with the pram later. Anyways i need some help with breakfast, you see i always end up using hea on milk as i love tea! then my heb is normally cereal. but i dont want to get bored and maybe it would be nice to say have bread or something later on in the day.

Em x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cobweb

S: 23st9lb C: 20st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 3st9lb(15.41%)
I haven't decided whether to have fruit and yoghurt or a grill up. If you want something to mop up your beans then either cubes of potato parboiled and fried with frylight or making your eggs into an omlette work well :)

melissa87

S: 14st11lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.66%)
I am loving at the moment, fruit salad, I have apples, strawberries, grapes, kiwi etc all chopped up in a bowl with a tbsp of maple syrup! (2 syns i think!) and then I have my breakfast bar with it aswell! Fills me right up!

x

JulesyR

S: 14st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st7lb(10.4%)
I have a small wholemeal roll (heb) with an egg fried in frylight and some ketchup (1 syn). On a red day I add grilled bacon with all the fat removed. Just finished one in fact :D

Simmy1978

S: 13st3lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st0lb(15.14%)
i just had eggy bread and beans using HEXb bread done in fry light and a dash of milk in my coffee! and it was yum!! am planning to do some housework to what a coincidence!! not! :( i hate housework but me thinks stick some good music on and dance with it even tho my hubby will laugh his socks off! and away we go!! woo hoo!

my sil said she will come over later and help me!! Just about to feed sophie her breakfast, shes a terrible sleeper had me up every hour from 1am last night and starts the day at 6. She only has 3 20 min naps a day to so im like a zombie most days. Thats why i need to sort myself out with slimming world x

Simmy1978

my sil said she will come over later and help me!! Just about to feed sophie her breakfast, shes a terrible sleeper had me up every hour from 1am last night and starts the day at 6. She only has 3 20 min naps a day to so im like a zombie most days. Thats why i need to sort myself out with slimming world x

aah bless! how old is she?? i remember going thru that and i dont think i would have been able to think about losing weight so you should feel double proud!!! :p

shes 6 months on the 27th! I need to loose a stone to get back to pre-pregnancy weight but have a futher 3 stone after that to loose! I need to fit back into my work trousers so thats a mini goal x

Simmy1978

shes 6 months on the 27th! I need to loose a stone to get back to pre-pregnancy weight but have a futher 3 stone after that to loose! I need to fit back into my work trousers so thats a mini goal x
your in the right place then!! well done to you!!!! xxxx

S: 14st8lb G: 8st12lb
nice breakfast

This is delish, I got the recipe from the Gino d'acampo cook book

Heat oven to 180

Fry 1 clove of thinly sliced garlic lightly in frying pan with some frylight.

Add tin of chopped tomatoes and continue cooking for 10 mins at medium heat, so they thicken

Take 4/5 slices of wafer ham slice and divide between to oven proof bowls

Chop 6 basil leaves and add to tomato mix add some seasoning

Divide the mix between the 2 bowls

Crack an egg in each bowl and stand the bowls on a baking tray.

Put into oven for about 12 mins or until eggs are cooked