• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Breakfast ideas

Can't decided between........

42g Crunch Bran, Banana & Toffee Muller

or

28g Jordans Muesli, Natural Yogurt, Apricots & 1 tsp Honey (I layer the ingredients & is lush if you leave it for 20 minutes or so)

dehli

Silver Member
I'm having 2 boiled eggs and 3 slices of ww brown danish toast with laughing cow and marmite. My favourite!

I am tucking into bacon and egg sandwich with nimble and lettuce and t.ketchup - yum!!

thinking of making bacon onion tomato and mushroom omlette. can't believe that sw food. he he:p

maypole

loves to eat
Crunchy barn with milk & kiwi on top. I tend to have cereal when I am working days (now) but when I am lates I have eggs sometimes bacon ie something more fun!

going to attempt pancakes!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
not sure yet, we havent that much in as we are going away on Friday.

It will probably be cereal; puffed wheat, weetabix or porridge. I dont really like to use my healthy extras for breakfast, but needs must :D

I am so rubbish, I have always had cereal and milk (all my HE gone in one go lol)

Need to think out of the box and have other stuff to vary it up a bit

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
I had a banana.. not very exciting I know. I got used to having a kelloggs fibre bar but then Asda put the price up to £1.80 a box and I can't afford to eat them every day now!

I have been skipping breakfast and just nibbling fruit till lunch which i know is not good but i dont like to have my two healthy extra's gone in one go on a morning.

Any ideas for me anyone?

Thanks

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I had an omelette, and then a banana mid morning.
If you don't want to use your HEA then use VLF fromage frais or mullerlight (or another free yoghurt) on your cereal instead.
Or you could have a full english as long as the sausages are free or synned.
Or you could make up a free frittata the night before and have it cold, or a rice bake ditto. On the continent alot of countries have meat/fish based breakfasts

Yeah i think i need to eat more fruit with yoghurt and seriously need to "vary" my diet. I eat far too many of the same foods or dont eat and SW is not meant to be about that but i am learning :)