Extra Easy Breakfast ideas

I'm having 2 boiled eggs and 3 slices of ww brown danish toast with laughing cow and marmite. My favourite!

I'm having porridge with blueberries and honey.

I am tucking into bacon and egg sandwich with nimble and lettuce and t.ketchup - yum!!

thinking of making bacon onion tomato and mushroom omlette. can't believe that sw food. he he:p

Crunchy barn with milk & kiwi on top. I tend to have cereal when I am working days (now) but when I am lates I have eggs sometimes bacon ie something more fun!

going to attempt pancakes!

not sure yet, we havent that much in as we are going away on Friday.

It will probably be cereal; puffed wheat, weetabix or porridge. I dont really like to use my healthy extras for breakfast, but needs must :D

I am so rubbish, I have always had cereal and milk (all my HE gone in one go lol)

Need to think out of the box and have other stuff to vary it up a bit

I had a banana.. not very exciting I know. I got used to having a kelloggs fibre bar but then Asda put the price up to £1.80 a box and I can't afford to eat them every day now!

I have been skipping breakfast and just nibbling fruit till lunch which i know is not good but i dont like to have my two healthy extra's gone in one go on a morning.

Any ideas for me anyone?

Thanks

I had an omelette, and then a banana mid morning.
If you don't want to use your HEA then use VLF fromage frais or mullerlight (or another free yoghurt) on your cereal instead.
Or you could have a full english as long as the sausages are free or synned.
Or you could make up a free frittata the night before and have it cold, or a rice bake ditto. On the continent alot of countries have meat/fish based breakfasts

Yeah I have been experimenting with quiches but don't like them so much for breakfast. I eat loads of hard boiled eggs though xxx

Yeah i think i need to eat more fruit with yoghurt and seriously need to "vary" my diet. I eat far too many of the same foods or dont eat and SW is not meant to be about that but i am learning :)

Back