Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Breakfast Ideas

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by cw1805, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. cw1805

cw1805 Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher and Wii
    Hello,

I'm a breakfast lover but I need some ideas for low PP breakfasts that are cheap and quick. I usually have toast or porridge.

All ideas welcome please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    You can still have both - if you have oatso simple porridge, 1 packet made with milk is only 4pp. I put banana and fresh blueberries in mine to bulk it out. You could add a teaspoon of honey for 1pp too.

Or, I sometimes have Total 0% greek yogurt for 2pp with a load of fruit and honey....

Eggy toast - 1 slice ww thick brown bread, dipped in egg and dry fried served with a load of berries and a sprinkle of splenda.....

4. JoJoB

JoJoB Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    I always eat a banana first thing - fills you up for 0pp, and so not being too hungry then helps with portion control for your "proper" breakfast.

A poached egg or egg fried in frylight along with some mushrooms fried in frylight is only 2pp and very filling! And that along with your banana would mean 2 of your 5 a day already.

5. missmariexox

missmariexox Member

-Porridge made with water, with honey and strawberries
    -Weetabix with warm skimmed milk and sultanas
    -Low fat natural yoghurt with mixed dried fruit and nuts or seeds
    -Low fat natural yoghurt with honey and chopped banana

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.