Breakfast ideas

As I work and ahve an early start I tend to have

2 wetabix with some milk and raspeberries or slice banana
Fat Free Fromage Frais layer with frozen mixed fruit berries
Cornflakes / rice crispies with yoghurt and fruit
2 egg omlette with ham and tomatoes
Omlette with cubed EL Dairylea....... mmmmmm

L xoxoxoxoxox

My favourite is weetabix with splenda or Bacon , mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, beans and egg.

Banana milk shake or magic porridge for me, sometimes boiled eggs and half a grapefruit. Magic porridge is my favourite though. Its delicious :)

My favourite is omelette made with bacon mushroom and red onion , with laughing cows melted on top mmmmm

Porridge made with Scotts oats in the microwave (not Oats So Simple - it is a rip off!).

Oats soaked overnight in water, then mixed with chopped apple and yogurt (simplified version of the original Bircher-Benner Muesli).

Banana with peach fat-free Activia yogurt.

Ryvita with sliced banana.

Poached or scrambled eggs on toast if I have the time.

My favourite is the big grill up, bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes all on top of two slices of toast! Yumeeee (only on the days i'm not working tho) :D

I will have either, fruit with yoghurt & cereal (shreddies, weetabix, all bran whichever takes my fancy), porridge with fruit, polenta porridge with fruit, boiled egg on toast, couscous with fruit, rice with fruit, at the weekend me & OH will have a cooked breakfast of eggs, beans, quorn sausage, toast & mushrooms :eek:

I buy frozen fruit & in the evening I just take out what I need for breakfast;)

egg and mushroom omelette with laughing cow triangle melted on top and a small fruit salad (melon, strawberried and grapes) mmmmm yummy xx

my fav breakfast is (2 wholemeal bread 400g loaf-b choice)
with piles of pilchards in the can, and sliced tomoto's and grilled mushrooms
i do EE so lots free and superfood, enjoy x

My favourite savoury breakfast is sardines on toast with grilled tomatoes, or egg and beans on toast

My favourite sweet breakfast is chopped fruit with a chopped Alpen light bar and a vanilla yogurt poured over.

I usually have one of these...

Oats so simple, made with boiling water, chopped apple and a yogurt mixed in,
42g of All Bran/ Crunchy Bran with yogurt and a banana
Bacon, eggs and tomato if I have the time at the weekend.

Today i had homemade 'quiche' ( i used a stir fry veg mix, topped with pre cooked quorn sausages and 6 eggs as I didnt have any cottage cheese ) with some beans. Im now back in after mucking out and going to have exotic fruit salad!........love this WOE

Back