Breakfast ideas

Mmmm, my favourite on work days is defrosted cherries mixed with fat free greek yoghurt and a dusting of sweetener. If I don't need my one B choice later, I also mix in 28g of porridge oats.

At least once at the weekend, I will have a fry-up (bacon, eggs, loads of mushrooms and maybe baked beans). Occasionally with my fry-up, I use my B choice by spraying 2 slices of WM bread and popping them in the toaster for low fat fried bread!!!!

I usually have one of these...

Oats so simple, made with boiling water, chopped apple and a yogurt mixed in,
42g of All Bran/ Crunchy Bran with yogurt and a banana
Bacon, eggs and tomato if I have the time at the weekend.

D'oh I've been underdoing myself in the mornings when I've been having All Bran.... I misread it, I thought it was only 28g.... Ooops!

At least once at the weekend, I will have a fry-up (bacon, eggs, loads of mushrooms and maybe baked beans). Occasionally with my fry-up, I use my B choice by spraying 2 slices of WM bread and popping them in the toaster for low fat fried bread!!!!

I'm so going to try that tomorrow!! :)

My favourite is 2 x WW wholemeal bread dipped in 1 beaten egg that's been mixed with sweetener and ground cinnamon, fried in fry light, topped with vanilla mullerlight and blueberries. Totally addicted to this, it is soooooooooo delicious ;) xxx

Poached Eggs yyummyy...sometimes with wholemeal toast, sometimes in a wholemeal pitta, if I have time I will do bacon & beans (as a hex b) and have it that way, I just really like poached eggs at the min!

My favourite is 2 x WW wholemeal bread dipped in 1 beaten egg that's been mixed with sweetener and ground cinnamon, fried in fry light, topped with vanilla mullerlight and blueberries. Totally addicted to this, it is soooooooooo delicious ;) xxx

I have to try that!!!! Sounds well nice!

Mine is a big portion of pineapple, strawberries, banana and blueberries topped with a total 0% greek yogurt that I add sweetner and a pinch of cinnamon to. Totally delicious and all free!

x

I love a 2 egg herby omlette (in frylight) with either Quorn or Joes sausages (www.joessausages.co.uk) with baked beans and grilled/griddles cherry tomatoes!! I do Extra Easy and because all of this is free it frees up my HEXs for later!! If I'm not planning on any HEXs later in the day I have either 28g porridge with SSmilk or 28g Dorset cereals muesli which I love!!X

I absolutely love boiled eggs and Ryvita and Marmite soldiers - I tend to have 3 boiled eggs, 4 x Ryvita (Hex B) and Marmite and this keeps me going until lunchtime! I only have it a couple of times a week and really look forward to it! On other days I have Magic Porridge xx

I have Egg mayo (well extra light salad cream ) I boil several eggs in one go and keep them in the fridge ready. I then spread it on sesame ryvitas x

I love melon for breakfast but now that I've read about this magic porridge I'm going to give that a go!

I love eggs!! Fried, Scrambled or Omlette is my fave! I tend to do this thing thts kind of inbetween scrambled eggs and an omlette in the pan as well, i'll throw in whatever I can find...ham, mushrooms, onions, tomatos, peppers, potatos, whatevers going really! If im in a rush I might do scrambled eggs in the microwave.

At work I'll have a chopped banana in a mullerlight, or a laughing cow light cheese spread on some WW toast as well!! x

Spanish tortilla makes a lovely filling green day breakfast and it's great for using up leftover boiled potatoes...just spray a small non-stick frying pan with some oil, slice up a couple of cold boiled potatoes (cooked the night before) and fry them for just a couple of minutes before adding a couple of beaten eggs to the pan....you can also added some chopped mushrooms or peppers if you like (add those along with the potatoes) ....once it's cooked on one side, flip it over and cook the other side.

if you're pushed for time you can make up a little batch of mushrooms and peppers the day before and keep them in the fridge...they'll stay fresh for a couple of days and they're great for throwing into omelettes, tortillas, scrambled eggs etc.

hth
x

Magic porridge. Hex b oats mixed with muller or natural yogurt put in the fridge overnight. That with berries, strawberries and/or pineapple is nice. And isn't sloppy, so if u r that much in a rush u can eat on the go.

I also love normal porridge. Oats so simple in the microwave for 3 minutes. I have it with a mound of defrosted berries (with the juice poured off). Because the berries are cold u don't have to wait to let the porridge cool down before u eat it x

2x weetabix HEB with milk HEA and banana or any fruit you fancy. Could also use lf yoghurt instead of milk to keep your HEA : xx

porridge and blueberries = yummy :)

I'm very very bad at getting up and getting going in the morning, so I tend to eat breakfast in the car!
2 Alpen Light bars (B box), a banana, a travel mug of coffee and a Frubes 80g pouch (2 syns) usually do me. Or if I don't want to use the syns on breakfast I fit a vanilla Avtivia in somewhere that I can use a spoon :)

Back