Breakfast inspiration

mrsgosling3

Gold Member
I everyone. Hoping someone can give me some breakfast inspiration. I am not a huge breakfast fan and have completely gone off milk. I have been having alpen bars but starting to note of these.

I have breakfast at work as don't like to eat when I first wake up so can't do anything to complex but do have access to a microwave. Has anyone any good suggestions of what I can have? Xxx

I have oat so simple porridge and it's 3 pp n then 1 pp for skimmed milk. I'm the same as I travel 40 min to work n it's too early at 7 for me to eat! X

I have tried porridge but milk seems to be Upsetting my tummy so avoiding it at the moment and don't like it with just water :(

You could make porridge with water making it only 3pts and yummy, you soon get used to it made without milk ?

Try ready brek with water for 3pp. I like it better than porridge i have the chocolate one with sweetner. Its quite filling x

Have you tried soya milk? It's not dairy so may be good if you have an intolerance to dairy products. Maybe won't give you an upset stomach then.

Back