Breakfast & lunchideas

For breakfast I usually eat loads of fruit, I cut it up on a plate and would usually have an apple, pear, kiwi, nectarine, grapes, strawberries and rasberries, very filling and 0 points meaning I can have a proper lunch and dinner!

I love to have some sort of eggs and toast for breakfast. Usually have about 10pp for my breakfast. Find lunch the hardest as I often eat it in the library at uni. Love a good, cooked dinner at night too so my points are easily used up.

Eating at uni is the most difficult thing ever, I used to bring in a ziplock bag of cereal, buy a little bottle of milk from somewhere and eat that! +/- a piece of fruit and a yoghurt.

fatal said:
Eating at uni is the most difficult thing ever, I used to bring in a ziplock bag of cereal, buy a little bottle of milk from somewhere and eat that! +/- a piece of fruit and a yoghurt.

I go to uni n take some zero point homemade soup in a flask. It's a piece of p*ss to make and it's bloody lovely, and it tastes diff every day if ya don't measure stuff out (which ya don't av to cuz all ingredients are 0pp!!)

A couple slices of bread if ya like to dip, n they're ya only points...

Let me kno if ya decide to :)

top_stuff said:
I go to uni n take some zero point homemade soup in a flask. It's a piece of p*ss to make and it's bloody lovely, and it tastes diff every day if ya don't measure stuff out (which ya don't av to cuz all ingredients are 0pp!!)

A couple slices of bread if ya like to dip, n they're ya only points...

Let me kno if ya decide to :)

What do u put in yours?

Owt veggie really. Bns, tomatoes, mushrooms, brussels, peppers, carrots... Generally not all of these, but as I say, whatever I av in d fridge wen I'm makin it... I find as long as I put loads a herbs in, it's lurvely!!

Back