• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast & lunchideas

my breakfasts are standard ... porridge/egg on toast/egg & beans...followed by x2 fruits usually apple & banana

I struggle for ideas with breakfast and lunch... now winter is coming, i like hot weetabix with either a teaspoon or jam or some banana. For lunch i think ill start making some zero or low point soup. I love spicy ones like Sweet Potato and Chilli... perfect for colder days!!

Great ideas people, I think I might make some soup today, hmmm but what for breakfast I think a smoothie and maybe eggs and toast! I missed smoothies as you have to syn them on slimming world!

I always end up having too little points, so I spread them during the day. For breakfast I usually have 35g chocolate ready brek plus 1 medium banana plus 100g fage 0% natural yogurt with ANOTHER half banana crushed in it, 100ml orange juice and plus 1 soft boiled egg. That's 8pp in total :). Lunch I usually have a sandwich made of 2 nimble bread slices, a little bit of sainsbury's low fat spread (GFY), 50g ham and half a slice of leerdammer lightlife (6pp) or one of the ww mini pots (6pp) or 4 slices of ryvita crackerbread with 1 can of tuna in tomato dressing (4pp in total) plus 18g mixed nuts (3pp) plus 1 apple and 300g cherry tomatoes (9pp total, 7 on Friday when I have the tuna instead). Then I have the remainder for dinner... and usually I don't even get to the full 29!

Lots of good ideas here.
I make my hubbie and I two boiled eggs each on a slice of toast for breakfast or if there isn't enough time toast and chocolate spread.
Lunch times vary depending on what my workplace offer - but there is always salad and I keep a stash of WW tuna tins in my desk drawer. Looking forward to any more ideas....

I make huge pot of low/zero PP veg curry at wk end...and rice. Then take to work and zap it in mwave. Or when the wave was broken- I roasted the veg- mixed in rice and lf feta and ate it cold...both tasty. throw some In freezer and it might get you through the week. I have very demanding job too and 4 kids to make lunches and get ready for school in morning too so have to be super organised!
I do splash out on brekkie at the wkend- love Quorn Cumberland sausages, poached egg, beans all with ww bread or thin crackers and lashings of tea! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

110g self raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1/4 pint skimmed milk

Sift flour and baking powder, whisk in egg then milk. Coat non stick pan with calorie controlled spray, and put 3 tbsp batter to make 3 pancakes. Fry till golden and flip. Keep warm and make the rest up - should make 12 in total but I usually squeeze more out!!

Grill 8 medallions of bacon and tomatoes halved. Divide equally between 4 portions and 1 tsp maple syrup on each serving.

5pp each (better than what I thought!!) and really Yummy!!

I love to have some sort of eggs and toast for breakfast. Usually have about 10pp for my breakfast. Find lunch the hardest as I often eat it in the library at uni. Love a good, cooked dinner at night too so my points are easily used up.

Breakfast I decided to try the WW plain bagel toasted. OMG it was delish, I had it with 2 laughing cow extra light cheese. As I'm on Simply Filling it only cost me 1weekly, however on the count plan it would have been 5pp which I think is good.