Breakfast Quiche!

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
♥ Breakfast Quiche ♥

SYN FREE ON GREEN & EXTRA EASY!

I cant always eat much more than cereal when I first wake up in the morning so made this breakfast quiche which I thought would be ideal to make the night before then take into work & eat first thing.

Ingredients:
3 Eggs
Half a tin of baked beans
Quarter of a tin of tinned chopped tomatoes
A few mushrooms cut into chunks
2 Potatoes, sliced.

Beat the egg in the casserole dish & add the baked beans, tomatoes & mushrooms. Mix all together & oven bake for around 30 minutes on gas mark 6.
While that's cooking put the sliced potatoes in salted water & in the microwave for 6 minutes to soften them.
Add them to the top of the quiche filling & sprinkle them with black pepper.
Cook for a further 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.

For an even yummier version add bacon & syn free sausages for extra flavour :)

Picture1456.jpg

Thanks again Stacey for yet another brilliant recipe. Your recipes keep me going, you have so many ideas with lots of variety.

I'll be trying this one and taking to work for lunch.

Keep up the good work - you are an inspiration!

hey i only joined here last night so still gettin to know the site etc but i have just cooked ur breakfst quiche (for lunch but hey ho) and it was gorgeous well done... now need to look around the site as been doin slimmin world for 2 weeks and just keep eatin bloomin jacket pot or meat and veg now gettin a little borin need new ideas lol x
thanx again

♥ Breakfast Quiche ♥

SYN FREE ON GREEN & EXTRA EASY!

I cant always eat much more than cereal when I first wake up in the morning so made this breakfast quiche which I thought would be ideal to make the night before then take into work & eat first thing.

Ingredients:
3 Eggs
Half a tin of baked beans
Quarter of a tin of tinned chopped tomatoes
A few mushrooms cut into chunks
2 Potatoes, sliced.

Beat the egg in the casserole dish & add the baked beans, tomatoes & mushrooms. Mix all together & oven bake for around 30 minutes on gas mark 6.
While that's cooking put the sliced potatoes in salted water & in the microwave for 6 minutes to soften them.
Add them to the top of the quiche filling & sprinkle them with black pepper.
Cook for a further 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.

For an even yummier version add bacon & syn free sausages for extra flavour :)

Picture1456.jpg

looks great!

I've added you. Joanne Bell x

Back