Breakfast - what do you think?

I mix my musilie HEB with a mullerlight, or i have a traditional, or have a sausage sandwhich with HEB bread, or syn free pancakes and lots of fruit! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I mix my musilie HEB with a mullerlight, or i have a traditional, or have a sausage sandwhich with HEB bread, or syn free pancakes and lots of fruit! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

syn free pancakes?? spill!!!!

These last 2 weeks i have been having 2 weetabix with a sliced banana on top, everyday! I am wondering if this is actually ok? Or do i have to mix it up a bit? I cant really eat anything else in the morning though apart from cereal! Nothing feels right until ive had my cereal lol! And these past few weeks i just can't seem to get enough of weetabix :D

I have a mixture of things, beans on toast or egg on toast ect, full english breakfast. syn free pancakes with nuttella and quark is my fav at the min or bluberrys instead yummmy :)

I'll have an omelette a couple of times a week, then either 42g of weetabix crunchy bran or 42g all bran with natural LFfromage frais,(thicker than yoghurt) with a chopped banana, LFFF with berries, allbran is good if you leave it overnight with your milk and it turns into a wholemeal porridge. Weekends I have either bacon and eggs or a bacon butty for brunch.
I think that the main thing is that you HAVE breakfast, not what you have for it. I lose better when I have it and I find I'm not picking later in the day funnily enough.

During the week when I'm working I always have either oatso simple with a few raspberries and a scan bran mixed in, 2 weetabix in skimmed milk, 28g bran flakes with a banana or 2 boiled eggs with 3 slices of ww brown danish topped with 2 laughing cow extra light and marmite. Boiled eggs are my favourite as they keep me going longer.

At the weekend I sometimes have a late cooked breakfast with either quorn sausages and beans/bacon and a sausage, with scrambled egg, grilled tomatoes and boiled mushrooms, and I often skip lunch then.

I always have breakfast otherwise I'd be hungry and picking all day long. I also think it keeps your metabolic rate ticking over nicely.

Back