Breakfast

yapdog

Just wondering what you all eat for breakfast? I eat shredded wheat bitesize with skimmed milk nearly every morning, is this acceptable?

Do you weigh it Yapdog? You get much more for 'your money/weight, if you do Weetabix Crunchy Bran, Or, Weetabix,..or, like me, mix the two.. Its maybe cheating, I dunno, but the OH has lost over 4 stones on this formula... Ohh, I forgot to mention the banana...lol,And it is with semi skimmed. Good luck

It is recommended to 'mix' it up a bit food wise. Your body can become used to the same thing. In group we get told that if weight loss is stalling to try and have different foods to kick start the losses again

Get some fruit in there!

I buy frozen fruit (sainsbury's 3 bags for a fiver). nuke it from frozen for 45 secs and voila pour in on my 28g of muesli and some fat free yoghurt.

Highly recommend blueberries - mmmmm.

i always get bran flakes, its the only cereal i can eat now without it being too sweet.

i add varieties of fruit to it, my fave combo is strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. either that one each fruit or a banana. i use fresh fruit in it, im a fruit freak and inspect the packages very closely. one old looking strawberry and i wont buy them, they all have to be fresh and nice looking. im very fussy and have been known to stand looking at one box for 15 minutes before :p

keeps it not feeling boring for me too.

Yeh I weigh the cereals 40g shredded wheat bitesize and I only ever use skimmed milk I find any other milk too creamy. I think I'll try branflakes for a change this week and I also have porrige sachets in the house too!

Back