Breakfasts on the run

tootiepie

Hello everyone. I'm new to the SW plan but after my mum lost a fab 3 st I too have finally decided to give it a go!

Now I know that we probably shouldn't do breakfast on the run but no matter what time i get up there isn't time before 7am so tend to just have a big bowl of muesli and fruit when I get to work. However I've jsut weighed out 28g of muesli and realised its about three flakes!! :eek:

So, my question is what else do people have when they aren't at home to take advantage of the free food cooked breakfast? I know that I can add a low fat yoghurt, sadly not muller light as I'm veggie (all green days for me) and they aren't... or lots of fruit but just looking for other ideas.

Thanks very much :D

I know 28g of muesli doesn't look much but if you add lots of fruit and then either yoghurt or milk and leave it to soak it really does bulk up.
A big fruit salad and yoghurt.
Porridge oats and fruit chopped into it.
These are my "desk" breakfasts :)

I eat breakfast at my desk every morning during the week, and as I type am nibbling on an Alpen light bar ( 1/2 HexB) and a yummy apple, with some chunks of Pineapple...oh and a mug of green tea.

I find Alpen bars give me that cereal fix and the green tea until lunch!

I always have 1 sachet of original oats so simple. So easy and no weighing!

Back