Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Breakfasts

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kristell, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kristell

kristell Member

Hi I am new here and also to SW!

15lb to lose - not much but it will be a struggle.

My difficulty is breakfasts - normally a toast or cereal girl.

What do you have for breakfast?

Is it a free or does it come from your healthy extras/syns???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning Kristell
    I also a SW member struggling a bit at the moment. New to this site though so also looking for a bit of help.
    I am following the green plan as a vegetarian
    Breakfast I have eggs (free on green I know not sure about Red), sometimes with a slice of toast as a HEX. A tip at class was have some melon before each meal but I usually just have it before breakfast. Also you could try frozen berries and FF.
    If I have cereals (HEX), it is shreddies or something similar. Also like Shredded Wheat/Weetabix with hot milk - tend to use a lot though so I have 1 pint as my HEX. Porridge seems to leave me more hungry in the mornings!!!!
    At weekends when I have more time it could be quorn sausage, beans and toms sometimes with a slice of eggy bread.
    Hope this helps.
    Irene

4. kristell

kristell Member

Thanks for those ideas - it isn't the easiest of 'eating plans' to follow - the healthy extras being different depending on the days etc., I have been going through lots of threads and seeing what people do on different days to get ideas!

Having a green day today - for breakfast we are having beans on toast with some dry fried bacon pieces on - will work out later what it is all using! Will prob have a pasta lunch and then a jacket potato tonight.

I miss my biccies though!

5. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Couldn't you use your syns for your biccies? Of course this depends on the biccies, I like to use my syns a couple of glasses of wine as I don't have a sweet tooth normally:confused: Struggling a bit at the moment though - think it is because there are still lots of choccies around.
    I find the plan easy to follow and this is because all my days are green ones.
    Irene

6. kristell

kristell Member

We've four boxes of chocolates on the coffee table and a large tin of rose in the cupboard and I haven't touched them since Thursday when I joined SW

7. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Kristell
    Blimey you must have a 'will of iron'
    Just made soup for lunches this week. Have taken out my frozen berries for breakfast to have with fromage frais - do better if I plan ahead - how long it will last is anyone's guess!!!!:rolleyes:
    Irene

8. new beginning

new beginning Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Eggs

Hi Irene and Kristell,

I'm also doing SW and eggs are free on both red and green days. I find it hard to vary my eating cos i don't like veg(only in a stew........weird i know). Tho i can live on potatoes so not too bad.

9. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmmm well I'm not very experimental with breakfast I'm afraid. Usually it's just 2 weetabix (HeX B) and 250ml semi skimmed (Hex A) although if I have more time I do make up a fruit salad which is free, or I have tinned tomatoes, baked beans, a poached egg, mushrooms etc which is all free too!

10. kristell

kristell Member

time has a lot to do with it - I will probably do the weetabix for breakfast

11. babs

babs Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    Thants what i find too Kristell......at the moment im off work so have loadsa time for preparation, but when Im back at work i wont. I think planning in advance is the way to go, so you have everything at hand, and trie to prepare veggies or anything the night before.

have a good day everyone
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.