Breakfasts

kristell

Hi I am new here and also to SW!

15lb to lose - not much but it will be a struggle.

My difficulty is breakfasts - normally a toast or cereal girl.

What do you have for breakfast?

Is it a free or does it come from your healthy extras/syns???

Morning Kristell
I also a SW member struggling a bit at the moment. New to this site though so also looking for a bit of help.
I am following the green plan as a vegetarian
Breakfast I have eggs (free on green I know not sure about Red), sometimes with a slice of toast as a HEX. A tip at class was have some melon before each meal but I usually just have it before breakfast. Also you could try frozen berries and FF.
If I have cereals (HEX), it is shreddies or something similar. Also like Shredded Wheat/Weetabix with hot milk - tend to use a lot though so I have 1 pint as my HEX. Porridge seems to leave me more hungry in the mornings!!!!
At weekends when I have more time it could be quorn sausage, beans and toms sometimes with a slice of eggy bread.
Hope this helps.
Irene

Thanks for those ideas - it isn't the easiest of 'eating plans' to follow - the healthy extras being different depending on the days etc., I have been going through lots of threads and seeing what people do on different days to get ideas!

Having a green day today - for breakfast we are having beans on toast with some dry fried bacon pieces on - will work out later what it is all using! Will prob have a pasta lunch and then a jacket potato tonight.

I miss my biccies though!

Couldn't you use your syns for your biccies? Of course this depends on the biccies, I like to use my syns a couple of glasses of wine as I don't have a sweet tooth normally:confused: Struggling a bit at the moment though - think it is because there are still lots of choccies around.
I find the plan easy to follow and this is because all my days are green ones.
Irene

We've four boxes of chocolates on the coffee table and a large tin of rose in the cupboard and I haven't touched them since Thursday when I joined SW

Hi Kristell
Blimey you must have a 'will of iron'
Just made soup for lunches this week. Have taken out my frozen berries for breakfast to have with fromage frais - do better if I plan ahead - how long it will last is anyone's guess!!!!:rolleyes:
Irene

Eggs

Hi Irene and Kristell,

I'm also doing SW and eggs are free on both red and green days. I find it hard to vary my eating cos i don't like veg(only in a stew........weird i know). Tho i can live on potatoes so not too bad.

Thants what i find too Kristell......at the moment im off work so have loadsa time for preparation, but when Im back at work i wont. I think planning in advance is the way to go, so you have everything at hand, and trie to prepare veggies or anything the night before.

have a good day everyone
x

Back