Breaking news...Hippoellie is a Cambridge Convert!

Well All, I went to see a Cambridge Counsellor tonight- I have such huge doubts about surviving development on LL, and I was rapidly losing motivation. So, went to see the lovliest lady tonight, have 3 packs to try and will be starting officially on 30th May. Having all the new flavours ahead of me and the different programmes has already given me a boost. The past couple of weeks at this time of night I have been knackered- been going to bed at 9pm! Tonight, suddenly all my energy has come back, and I am so enthused. Can't wait to start Cambridge proper.

I won't say a bad word about LL though (well one or two maybe- milk week WTF!!), because I have lost so much weight on it, the product is great and the group had its uses at the start. I would recommend LL Foundation to anyone who wanted to seriously lose weight. It bloomin works! However, I know Cambridge will too- and its £30 a week cheaper, and I have to say I enjoyed my half hour with my CD tonight more than I have enjoyed the last couple of LL meets.

So goodbye LL (well in 13 days) and hello Cambridge! I'll let you know how I find the difference!

Thank you!
I've got a cranberry bar to try and can hardly wait! I will do a Cambridge day instead of an LL day, probably at the weekend- but that Cranberry bar is calling to me!

Hi,

I hve never done LL (looked into it, but so expensive) I am sure you will enjoy CD with the right counsellor and the variety of flavours, it makes dieting so much easier.

Hi kathy

Will you have done the complete 100 days on LL when you start CD? I am really interested in this thread becuase I was thinking of doing the same thing when I finish foundation. I mean its great on LL and as you say the losses are fab, but its so expensive, and lets face it how much counselling do we really need? We seem to have about the same amount to lose and its going to be frightening how much it would cost to do 3 months foundation then perhaps 3 or 4 months in developement and maintenance on top of that! So I| hatched a plan to perhaps finish foundation then like you, then do CD to get the remainder off and then go back to do foundation on LL, but I dont know if thats allowed?
I hope you get on great guns! and please , please keep this thread going with on you are finding the swap as I will follow it avidly, you are my pioneer girl!
Good Luck Kathy
Carole xxxxx
Ps had any more colonics recently I need a good old laugh at the mo!

Last edited:
Back