Breanne will be fit =] diary

brewanne

Hello i'm new here, but maybe keeping a diary would be good for me to help me lose weight, basicly i found out that i need to have an intake of 1400 calories a day and do 200 calories worth of excercise a day, my bmi is 27.1 i weigh 11st9 and im 5ft5 tall and i am 17 i will probably be starting this properly tomorrow as i have only just found this site and have already eaten alot of junk today haha. but basicly i'm gonna keep a food diary, and probably ask a hell of alot of questions on here......so basicly my problem with food is that once i get started i just can't stop. especially with the cookies, i never feel the need to have one but as soon as i do i just can't stop, I'm still living with my mum, so its not like i can just bring in the food i want as there are other people in th house who arn't overweight. I also have a boyfriend who stays round everynight, he isn't overweight either but he eats so much, and he will always be like breanne can you get me some crisps etc, so when i go to get him food i immediatly think about getting myself some, i know this needs to stop =[ i want to reach my goal around september or november ish, if i can any support would be great, I am not currently on any diets and to be honest i can't really afford any diet's so thanks guys and reply soon xxx =]

Breakfast/lunch monday 4th 1:41pm

1 wheatabix = 63kcals
1/2 pint of milk = 45 kcals
tablespoon of sugar = 45 kcals

total = 153 kcals

snack?? 4:50

hmm feel a bit bad was craving a chicken toastie!
chicken = 78 kcal
toast = 100 kcal
marg = 30 kcal

total = 208

welcome to the forum. i once tryed to write everything down what i ate i gave up on that one, but if you can cut out the junk food you will soon loose it because it happend to me but unfortunatly i gained it i was eating alot of bread and too much food and cakes ;p.

welcome to the forum. i once tryed to write everything down what i ate i gave up on that one, but if you can cut out the junk food you will soon loose it because it happend to me but unfortunatly i gained it i was eating alot of bread and too much food and cakes ;p.

yep bread is a bad one for me, i just can't give it up =[, on the mirror slimming club website writing it all down was the best thing too do, i did it 4 a month then gave up, i thought maybe doig it on a froum would help lol......i dont really knw, it might help, 3stone too go =]

dinner 5:30pm

chillie and rice = 695 kcal

i think thats quite alot really, maybe i should start to cut out rice :S

total all day = 1,056

hmm thats ok i suppose, knowing me i will probably snack some more later on......i've been drinking water all day....bleurgh

oops had a packet of quavers thats 85 kcals so
i'm now on 1,141 but oh well, I think i would have done better if my boyfriend wasn't here he always takes my laptop away from me, and i'm like what am i supposed to do, oh i know i'll have a packet of crisps, grrr i need will power !!

my excercise today i have
cleaned and tidied the house for an hour = 182kcal/hour
walked too the shop and back 10 min walk = 48
me and OH walked dog me on bike = 48

total = 278 kcal burned

Hiya brewanne, Welcome to the forum, Good Luck with your diet journey, but I am sure you won't need luck, you will be ok. ;)

Positivity, hard-work, patience and determination are all the things you need. :D

I see you are from Southampton, I live not far from there, a town called Eastleigh. :)

All the best.

Gemma
xx

Hiya brewanne, Welcome to the forum, Good Luck with your diet journey, but I am sure you won't need luck, you will be ok. ;)

Positivity, hard-work, patience and determination are all the things you need. :D

I see you are from Southampton, I live not far from there, a town called Eastleigh. :)

All the best.

Gemma
xx

ah eastleigh thats close lol, yeah i'm from hythe kinda area, yeah, i'm hoping i will do well on this diet, i need to stick too this one =]

5th august, morning/midday

ok so for breakfast i had
1 slice of toast = 100 kcal
chicken = 78kcal
marg = 30 kcal

total =208 kcal

excercise i have done so far =
i walked 40 mins around holbury = 170 kcals burned......30 more to go today =]

grrr well this isn't fair, just gone round OH's and my 2 worst yummys were ot on the side, cheese and onion crisps and choccy brownies aaaaaargh!!! its so hard to resist =[ they are the 2 most lovely foods ever haha help!!!!

ok well just had a lovely roast dinner yum yum yummy!!! unfortunately those crisps and brownies are still staring at me downstairs.....could it hurt to have just one ???.....nooooo can't think like that now can i
right for the calorie intake with dinner

roast chicken = 177kcal
roast potatoes = 200kcal
yorkshire pud = 60kcal
brocoli = 20kcal
cabbage = 13kcal
carrots = 14kcal
gravy = 100kcal

total = 584 kcals

total for the day is =792 kcals!

thats good i dunno if i should have anything else, maybe i'm eating to little, i'm not really sure how i should be eating as i'm not on any diet plan....i am not gonna have a brownie or pkt or crisps coz once i have one i know im gonna get completely hooked :s .......... hoping for a big loss on monday =]

grrr i'm starting to get really stressy and constantly having headache, i think i need to drink more i've had about 5 glasses of water today so i need another 3 or so, OH is in a stress with me, coz i accidently said something i shouldnt but hey ho, life goes on, i've said it now i cant take it back =[

right i needed a snack so i had some toast with butter and onion wich comes to 153kcal which makes my total today 945kcal so i'm still below a thousand, i am bored shitless though, OH is just sat at mine playing games and ignoring me....men aye!

breakfats 6th august

1 wheatabix = 126kcals
1/2 pint of milk = 45 kcals
tablespoon of sugar = 45 kcals

total = 216

i fancy some lunch now, i don't wanna go over though, trying to keep below 100 for the day and have a curry tonight, hmm i think i'm gonna go check how many calories my curry will be and then see how much i've got left....

cookin sauce is ...106 kcal
rice is ....255kcal
chicken....148

total = 509...

which 509 + 216 = 725, which would be nice for the whole days, but i really feel like some lunch =[ hmm maybe i could substitue the rice with something else??...

oh wel just had some lunch i had a tuna and onion sandwhich which is aprox 300 kcal....so so far today i am on 516 wich is ok, until dinner =[

well now i have some strawberries i can tuck into when i get peckish unfortunately i have no money left to buy anymore when they run out and i'm trying to save money for me and OH's 2 year aniversary wich is in a few weeks!! =]

uh oh naughty me, smack on my bum =[ i just ate 3 brownies yes THREE!!! i am not happy =[ damn i have no will power day3 and i'm already doing ****!!!
grrr i guess thats like another 500kcals on today, anyone know how many calories in co ops bakery brownies.....god there so yummy tho =[

oh for god sake had a tuna sandwhich. i'm really not cut out for all this dieting stuff haha.....i need some will power, maybe i should take up smoking have somthing today instead of eat!!! grrrrrr!!!!! jfwekdwsqkjhewh i hate it so much why do i always give into food so easy!!

i think my total intake for today is like 1,600 or soething shitty, i'm not gonna lose weight at this rate

Back