breath strips!!

jenniebee

Hi everyone
Well so far I've managed 5 days on TFR and its getting more barable apart from the breath!
Does anyone know where you can buy the breath strips that go on your tounge as can't find them anywhere.
Jenniebee

You get them from the chemist you got your packs from, I got some today £1.99 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol haha you may have to ask for them (I had to) funny how it makes your breath stink, hands and feet cold along with the lovely yellowish tongue lol lovely lol xx

Oh yes it's the new look I'm styling for the next 19weeks lol (I have a 20 week goal) lol x

Arrr the yellow tongue and the vile test, I'm on day 15 and it's still no better. Thank god for the breath strips a definite must have!! ;) x

Just found a new site that sells the Listerine ones that taste a lot better than the ones the pharmacist sells. Stripsrus.co.uk. £4.99 for 3 packs and free delivery.

*Lesley* Thank you although when I typed in strips4us a whole load of erm, adult material appeared!!!!!!!!:censored: hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
for anyone else interested its stripsrus.co.uk

Lol!!! I changed it when i re-read it and noticed i put strips4us! ha ha!!!

I like my yellow tongue it reminds me I'm in ketosis and loosing weight x

Quote TWITTER2012 for extra 5% off xx

find strips great just to get a refreshing taste in my mouth.....and oh yea non stinky breath!!! Got mine in chemist where i got my packs of lt had to ask about them.....which i thought was strange that girl in shop didnt suggest....however she doesnt seem overly interested in LT or fatties such as myself!! Ah well. Sorry for my rant. but regard the strips I couldn't recommend them enough. best of look with search:)

Help!! My yellow tongue has gone :/ does this mean I'm not in ketosis anymore??!! I've been 100% for 19 days, but I did use Cordrol mouth wash. I know on the DVD it does say not to use mouth wash but I had a bit of a tooth acre. I've still got stinky breath but no yellow tongue!! :(

I know on the DVD it does say not to use mouth wash
Take no notice of that! Used it every morning and night as usual and also had a bottle in my draw at work for after i had had a ciggie. Made no difference at all.
Also had a bottle in my kitchen and in my car!
You are not swallowing it so it can't take you out of ketosis.

My pharmacist said mint drops. Tiny bottle only 79p, has 250 drops in it.

Phew!! Thank god for that, thanks all for the advice. X

Are the listerine strips "safe" to keep you in Ketosis?

Yes they are fine but only the mint ones, not the cinnamon ones:)

Back