Breath

Tara.a

Have been 100% on TFR and into my fourth week, but found since yesterday that I have a really funny taste in my mouth?

Could this be that my body has kicked up a notch in the ketosis? :confused:

Mine gets bad if I am late having my shake! :)

I know this sounds disgusting but has your tongue got a yellowey slime on it?

Mine seemed to when I did LT years ago and an American friend who had done something similar in the states said she had it and found the best thing was to use a 'tongue cleaner/scraper' each day.

I tried it and it made a big difference. The first time I tried it it made me really gag because I put it too far into my big gob! But kept up with it and eventally I think I must have de-sensitised my gag reflex. Suffice to say it worked for me. Made a big difference to my ketosis breath.
Good luck.
x

Oooh yes the romantic bad breath - great isn't it! Means you are losing weight and unfortunately losing your kiss-a-peal. I keep a bottle of listerene original in my desk draw and have swigs from that, I also use the breath strips. But the 4 litres of water does help.

i am unable to get the breath strips, where can you get them

On amazon search breath strips first ones which come up Nuphar £1.49 x

Have to get some breath strips myself.....mouth tasted like a small furry animal had died in it!! don't think I drank enough water yesterday but also missing my gum .......was something I always had..being a smoker!!:(

Back