Breathe and Reboot

WineMonster

So excited to be starting again in the morning, have some packs left over from last time so getting stuck in, meeting my fab counsellor on Saturday morning. Not going to count that as a weigh in tho. Currently 16st7lbs, goal is 10 stone by start of December. Tough call but doable I think :D

Can I ask u ladies out there who have been in a while and are successful where you notice weight off? I am desperate to slim my legs and in particular my calves down. My dream is to fit into high street knee boots this winter x

Good luck today - stick with it and it gets easier!!!

Ps weight gas come from all over for me rather than anywhere particular - even neck and fingers!!! Can now wear a size 6 shoe whereas for last few years had been a 7!

Welcome back Wine Monster:welcome2:

Good luck with starting CD tomorrow and a slimmer Christmas!

I also find the weight is coming off all over.

Mini said:
Welcome back Wine Monster:welcome2:

Good luck with starting CD tomorrow and a slimmer Christmas!

I also find the weight is coming off all over.

Thanks A million :) being in the right frame of mind works wonders. Have also brought some motivational items to the front of the wardrobe, things I love that no longer fit! One in each size as I intend to get down the sizes and numbers on the scales :)

Hi winemonster! I like your name for I am one too. I'm on day 14 and can't believe I've gone 2 weeks without wine!! Have lost around 10lbs though (WI tonight to know for sure) which feels worth it. I'm noticing weight loss already on my face a bit and also around my waist and tummy. Hoping the thighs will shrink next! Good luck with starting again Xx

Thanks A million :) being in the right frame of mind works wonders. Have also brought some motivational items to the front of the wardrobe, things I love that no longer fit! One in each size as I intend to get down the sizes and numbers on the scales :)

LOL! I have my wardrobe organised in the same way!!!

Being in the right frame of mind is everything!

Welcome :D I am also on a Vlcd restart, and also a goal of over nearly 6 stone by Christmas. I don't have any clothes left in a size 12, I am planning on getting a nice outfit and aiming to get into it. Maybe a jumper dress type thing with knee high boots! Knee high boots, oh my! Lol good luck, I am on day 3 x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Mini said:
LOL! I have my wardrobe organised in the same way!!!

Being in the right frame of mind is everything!

I'm actually shocked at the range of sizes in my wardrobe, everything from a 10 to a 20. I'm an 18 now, would really love to be a 10 by Christmas as I have the most divine leather skirt. Hence the need to lose the tree trunks!! They're partially genetic tho from mums side. Could we have got dads skinny legs and ankles and mums straight hair? No, we got tree trunks and my dads naturally curly hair!! lol Was going to do a little Pilates DVD today but think will hit the gym later for a wee sesh on the crosstrainer.

Divster said:
Welcome :D I am also on a Vlcd restart, and also a goal of over nearly 6 stone by Christmas. I don't have any clothes left in a size 12, I am planning on getting a nice outfit and aiming to get into it. Maybe a jumper dress type thing with knee high boots! Knee high boots, oh my! Lol good luck, I am on day 3 x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I'm planning on ditching all the bigger sizes as I lose weight, more incentive to stay a healthy size. I have a gorgeous black woollen roll neck sweater dress (think the Kate Middleton Ralph Lauren number) which will look fab with knee boots. I have a gorgeous pair in the attic, brand new from Next that are about 5inches too small for my gargantuan calves :(

Back