1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Brekki and lunch ideas on EE please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raquelscatt, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

When I did SW before, I used to have cereal on work-days for breakfast and a sandwich type lunch! (using the 2 HE's) on a green or red day.

I like the idea of EE but as only 1 HE is allowed in a day, i need ideas for breakfasts or lunches as I wouldn't really want to count bread or cereals as syns, ifyswim!

What do you guys tend to eat, especially if you are work (packed lunches!)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    For breakfast i normally have toast on egg, or porridge or cereal, then for lunch it is normally a jacket potato with tuna or normally the left overs from previous nights dinner. Cold sausages are a favorite of mines.
  4. slim4wedding

slim4wedding Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World at home
    I usually have yogurt and fruit for brekkie. then pasta or salad with meat for dinner. Or like bettylollypop I take a bit of last nights left overs and get a jacket pot from the canteen!

I struggle to use my HEB to be honest.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.