Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Bren. How are ya doin? xx

Evening Bren :)
Xx

Hiya Bren, hope you're having a good day honey. Only 4 sleeps. Can't wait! :D

Morning Bren :)

morning gorgeous x

Sorry folks, been laid up in bed for last 24 hours with some sort of stomach bug I think, feel like I have been hit by a truck and feeling very nauseous, went to work yesterday morning but by about 11 I was begging to come home and went to bed and stayed there till about half an hour ago. Am doing my absolute best to get better for Friday - trust me I wouldn't miss it for the world. The worst part is not being able to go see Dad of course. One of my sisters is not well, possibly with what I have got so she cannot go either. My bro is going tonight and will give me a ring later with an update.

I am sure I have missed loads on here but have a bit of a headache so don't want to spend too much time reading, will do a catch up later if it subsides a bit.

:(

oh honey :( big huggles and i do hope you get better soon xxxxx

Feel better soon!

You're best off not seeing your dad as you don't want to pass anything on!!

Take care of yourself !!!! :hug99:

xxx

Oh no, hope you're better soon Bren. Not D&V is it?

Get well soon Bren love

Oh no, hope you're better soon Bren. Not D&V is it?

No Rose, felt very nauseous and with stomach cramps, headachey and aching from head to foot, 24 hours sleep (and 2 slices of toast, sorry) later I feel something approaching human again. Stilll have the stomach pains but you know what arrived this morning, hope this is not a taste of things to come (ie menopause possibly?) as I can't afford to be off every blinking month. Hoping it was just a quick bug that will bugger off.

I will be better for Friday if it kills me!

Youve been ill quite a lot recently Bren. Maybe time for a visit to the doctors? Hope youre feeling better for the weekend.

Youve been ill quite a lot recently Bren. Maybe time for a visit to the doctors? Hope youre feeling better for the weekend.

Just a lot on I think Jo, not enough sleep and too much worry, the more I think about it this seems to have been linked to my period starting. Like I say, hope it was a one-off!

Oh no weeny one... hope you get better soon so you can see yr Dad & us. x

Me too, really don't think it is anything catching, certainly not the same thing my sis had, spoke to her tonight and symptoms very different. Think I will wait till Thursday to go and see Dad just in case though.

I wonder if it's mild iron deficiency, Bren? I'm anaemic anyway but a lot of women drop down to low iron levels during totm and fatigue, achiness, nausea are par for the course with me. Might be worth a test if it happens again. Glad you're feeling better.

Hope you are start feeling better Bren ((((((hugs))))). You have a lot on too so take of yourself xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back