Brenda's ickle update thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All - back at work (much to the missus disgust lol) she thinks I should have stayed off but I feel much better today, just a bit sore in the stomach department, so light food again for me today (won't list it in case it bothers anyone - sorry) - hopefully see you at lunchtime for a while - be good :D

aww glad you a little better lover xxxxx not long now :D

Morning Bren, that's good news then love

Morning Bren. Really pleased to hear you are feeling better today :)
Xx

Glad you're feeling better! There are all sorts of nasties doing the rounds at the minute!!

xx

Oh poor Bren, didn't know you were sick. :( Be better petal. And we'll look after you this weekend, don't worry. ;)

Morning Bren, any better today love?

Morning all, would be so much better if I could get rid of this queasy feeling, am taking ranitidine to try and settle my stomach but not really touching it. Struggling with my morning cup of coffee which is not like me at all :eek: I can see me just being a bystander at the drinking olympics this weekend, but that is fine, if I can't do it, I can't do it and I am sure you lot will understand, I can still have fun without a drink, and somebody has to remember where we are lol. xxx

aww bren maybe its excitement??? im so exctied and feel sick LOL

hope you are ok though darling xxx

She has Lisa? LOL

I'm willing your stomach to keep calm and carry on this weekend <3

sticky ones. a big pack. just for suze of course. although by sat night i bet we all have nicknames :D

As they're for Susie's benefit do you really think they would have pins on them?!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back