Brenda's ickle update thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Bren glad yr feeling better babes... I certainly won't be sinking the drinks like the rest of them either, my wee tummy won't handle it if I try to keep pace!

Don't worry Bren, I'll have yours love so you don't feel left out of the round. ;)

No seriously honey, I hope you feel better today. The drink means nothing, it's meeting you we're all looking forward to. Just hope you're well enough to enjoy everything. x

Absolutely PMSL about the name labels too - are you serious???

Lol on the name badges - bit concerned about the a&e though!

Hope you are back to fighting fit Bren :)

Not 100% - drinking is the last thing on my mind - am all about the company :D :D :D - see you at 5pm ish tomorrow some of you anyway - and the rest as you arrive :D

Can't wait B. :D :D :D

Morning Bren love, not long now

How'd the night out go?

Hope you all had fun

xxx

Just want to update you all, the brum attendees already know of course, but we lost my Dad early Friday morning, he is no longer in pain or suffering and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you for all your support and good wishes over these last few weeks it has meant an awful lot to me. My family insisted I carry on with my Brum plans and to be honest it has been the best thing for me, I know I will crash at some point and so be it, this weekend has been awesome because the people have been so wonderful. I will ask Pierce to lock this thread now as I really need not to see the first post every time I go into my diary. Love you all xxxxxxxxxx

Aw honey you've been so brave and just an inspiration to us all. xxx

Ah Bren we're here for you love

:grouphugg:

Sneaking in a big hug before Pierce locks :hug99:.

Thoughts are with you and glad you went ahead with Brum as I know these lovely people would have been excellent company for you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back