Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

if you go to the section of the forum that your thread is in rather than your user cp panel (so weight loss diaries in this case) and find your thread and double click to the right hand side of the title it should turn into a text box you can alter :)

abz xx

new it was somewhere...... thanks darl!

xx

lol :D

CC look at your ticker moving babe!

hey bren. how's things going?

i have stocked up on healthy things today. i have totm munchies and i'm HUGE. not good a couple of weeks before getting married. so have brought some cherries and rice cakes into work for nibbling, and i have some soup for lunch. all being well i'll come in at the end of the day at uner 1500 cals which is what i would like to do for the next couple of weeks to stabalise myself!!

Abz that does sound very sensible! you must be getting very excited and the energy is that returning??

Serena, yes Atkins is going okay. I have made a decision not to weigh myself though until I can feel and see the full benefits. Otherwise I do my head in with disappointment of not seeing the number I want on the scales. I will pop over to your diary and catch up soon.

1 day of school left before the holidays!!!!!!!!! woooooo hooooooooooooo

Bren
X

Thanks Linz, I think it has grown well this year.

Atkins is not going well for my and I am thinking of converting back to Cohen's as it works for me. Then maybe CD for a few weeks after my b'day or before even.

I've gained some weight and I dont understand how. I'm feeling quite desperate now and really just want to feel thin again.

Bren
x

Well a change of plans, going to go back to CD. Will be starting in the morning.

XX

Today has gone well, not 100% with the 790 but my cals have come in at 806!

2 soya shakes
1 bar
1/2 atkins bar
1 coffee + milk
2TBS of low fat natural yoghurt
dinner will be tofu and vege stir fry

2.5ltrs of water and 750ml of cold green tea.

Oh and i will probably have a sprite zero this evening and some more green teas. I will also be weigh in the morning to see if the loosing has begun, I need a little positive. This morning I weighed in at 78.2! mortified to say the least.

I have adjusted all my stats and just really would like to get on with it now. I am just going to do the best I can by the end of Sept. I hope at the end of August I should be 4/5kilos from goal and be able to work up the plans. Would really love to see 2 or more kilos gone by Friday morning before my road trip. This will give me the focus to keep an eye on the calories whilst away.

Bren
X

Well just cleaning the house and avoiding the kitchen area (food). Sipping my green tea and thinking about marking some school work and perhaps a bath. Although perhaps should do this on the day I have a splitting headache (tomorrow maybe. pre ketosis????).

Well I was in ketosis about 3 days ago. But I still gained??? on Atkins. SUBSTANTIALLY!

Hope it's a case of easy on easy off. What do you think?? 5kg's in about 2 weeks!

Bren
XX

Honeymoon sounds awesome, very envious!!!

Well happily enough I am this morning as I have weighed and lost 1.2kg's in just one day!! Also a cm off my waist measurement. I am well chuffed to say the least! I wonder what I can get down to by Friday morning??? before we leave at lunch time.

I have also changed my ticker. I need all the motivation I can get. Off to have my porridge and get ready to do some work today.

Bren
X

you are doing brilliantly bren :D

i'm sure it will drop off in no time :D

as for me, well i'm back in the 13s. i was 14st 4 a couple of days ago so hopefully a lot of that was water weight. so i have 9 lbs to lose to get back to my best weight. incredibly unlikely to happen before the wedding, but if at all possible i would love to get down to 13st 7...

abz xx

Same but it means a loss either way!

Well done that's a hat trick in cricket???

Bren
X

Back