Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

i would be careful going onto cd for just a week whilst away babes. you'll get all the nasty going onto cd side effects like light-headedness etc whilst you're away if you do that...

Not if I am already in Ketosis.

I did CD but not well in July until about 5 weeks ago (in Ketosis), then started Ultra Lite (3 weeks and in Ketosis) and now the past 4 days CCing but really properly for the past 2 days (still in Ketosis this morning and again after work). So figure I should be okay so long as I stay in it???

Also if I feel dizzy or anything I will eat some crackers or something. Wont take the risk. Last year when I did it, it was my week 3 or 810. So remember it's not SS, cannot do that. Will be more like 1000 anyway with the fruit and the meal I will have a larger serve of the foods for my evening meal.

What you think??

Purely doing it for convienence really. Promise I will have healthy snacks like apples, banana and yoghurt.

xx

that's very low bren. especially to be going to the gym on. aren't we supposed to stay over 1200 cals? especially if we exercise too. don't get too hardcore or you body will hang onto everything for dear life!!

^this. My wee brother tried that along with the gym and nearly fainted leaving the gym one day.

Oh I am very aware now to listen to my body. If I feel like something because I'm doing alot of fitness or perhaps light headed I will eat something.... promise!

x

good for you bren :) only you know how you feel, and if you listen to what your body is telling you, and it seems that you do, then no worries...

abz xx

Oh I am very aware now to listen to my body. If I feel like something because I'm doing alot of fitness or perhaps light headed I will eat something.... promise!

x

Deal ;)

I have had the odd time at pipe band practice where I can feel dizziness creeping up so I always make sure I have had my daily intake before band. The odd time (like I think tonight) I will have a bit left over for after though which sometimes helps or hinders. If I hold back long enough on my main meal I should be fine!

Well up this morning as promised and doing a little lite work out... jogging on the spot and some sit ups.

feels good to be moving after 3 days of no exercise!

x

Well I've managed about 15 minutes or just over. Got to get ready for work now, it was hard to get up this morning.

Also hope that TOM bloated starts to subside today. Feeling doubtful if I am loosing any weight yet? Which is the negative speak that I need to stop saying as then I will yoyo between diets and bingeing.

Point being (I tell myself) that it does work and has worked before so you will make it work now woman!

Sleep well everyone.

Bren
X

Well up this morning as promised and doing a little lite work out... jogging on the spot and some sit ups.
x

That's impressive while typing!

:D

well done on the exercise bren. i am failing monumentally to get a grasp on this. not feeling well really isn't helping. i seriously need to up my water intake. have brought some green tea with me today to slurp on and some healthy nibbly bits to see me through. just need to cope once i get home!!

abz xx

Abz perhaps try making a big batch of soup? Low cal it is and you just have to heat it up. Or scrambled eggs, stif fry ( you could chop the veg the night before and marinade your meat).

Hope some of that might help... oh and what about a slow cooker? Not sure if it was you or Linz that mentioned this??

Puggso I am a woman and can do many things at once! PS not implying that you men cannot.

Well today I have hit 1300 exactly. Couldn't quite resist a coffee and 2 dried figs on the way home and a couple of 10 cal lollies during the day. No gym tonight I am knackered.

Day 3 is now over whooo hooo!

Abz do you have the flu?

Bren
X

i don't think i do bren... but who knows. it might just be my body reacting to having carbs again after having so few.

i have been looking into buying some lollies to make me feel like i'm eating something when i'm not... will invest.

Yeah i picked up two bags today; butterscotch and the other was lemon and lime.

I also reckon I too am suffering from bloatedness due to rehaving more than 20gm of carbs (Ultra life). After my evening meal and first thing in the morning and even during the day I feel over full/bloated and quite frankly fat! I do have TOM but it's due to be finished tomorrow, so the swollen belly is slowly going down however, do think the carbs are impacting. Tonight I had tunabake (home made) and I use pumpkin and chickpeas instead of pasta and I do now feel bloated. Also my vege soup has done the same the past 2 days? So hun I think must be carb's.

x

YEAH i made a big batch of vege soup on Saturday. This weekend I am going to make another one, not sure though might do pumpkin or mushroom?

Fingers crossed for some loss on the scales next Monday morning. I didn't weigh though before I started but weighed with CDC on Saturday and she thinks I am doing Ultra Life for the next 2 weeks so i do have a weigh in with her on Sat again. Hope I loose otherwise she will get suspicous! eek

I just had a green tea and a WW cookie. I have been trying to eat breakfast at 7.30am and then stop eating at 7.30 pm. Having those 12 hours food free really was beneficial years ago on CCing.

How's you day shaping up? When are you going food shopping?

Bren
X

i don't know when bren. i was thinking tonight but the way i'm feeling there's no way i'm going anywhere but bed. am psyching myself up to attempt to eat lunch at the moment. and am trying to decide whether a jacket potato might help settle my stomach more, but whatever i think about eating my stomach flips so i don't think it would make much difference... but my tummy is rumbling now, and feeling sick, which is somehow worse, so i might just have to get on with it.

How about yoghurt? It has lots of good bacteria to help with digestion and may help with your tummy and the carbs?

Puggso I am a woman and can do many things at once! PS not implying that you men cannot.

I'm a bagpiper who plays drum kit...I can multi-task with the best women out there!

...yet I can't walk and text at the same time!

Puggso that cracks me up! First laugh of the day and at 6.40am!! LOL

Bloating is subsiding and I pray that on Monday morning the scales reflect my CCing. Going to check out the website that can tell me what will happen if I am consuming 1300 cals a day and what the weekly loss might be.

Puggso I am not musically talented in any way so I am slightly jealous!

Bren
X

Well bloating has officially left!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO hooooooooo..

It's 1.30pm and I have got 2.5ltrs down and thinking about another. I do have a sore throat and that I am not happy about. I go away next Sunday and really dont want to be sick.

I haven't been on the scales since last Saturday and to tell you the truth I am very nervous. What if I have gained? Three days of CCing and I have done 1300 cals per day, first day maybe 1450?? Today should be 1200 - 1300 again.

Back