Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

morning (afternoon) bren. sounds like a plan. don't force it if you aren't in the right frame of mind or you'll end up giving up :)

you're a very sensible lady :)

abz xx

morning (afternoon) bren. sounds like a plan. don't force it if you aren't in the right frame of mind or you'll end up giving up :)

you're a very sensible lady :)

abz xx

What she said :)

hi bren glad your doing well!

I've done very well all week, I spent the week at my grans and had to put up with getting kitcats and thorton chocolate cakes, magnums, blueberry muffins out the cupboard for my gran to eat and i didnt eat one :) only wish my gran would eat healthier snacks :sigh:

Hey hunny...

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry I have been absent from your diary. Not been in a good place diet wize for the last 2 weeks but am back on form and ready to rock! Your doing so well! Get you!!!! I bet you cant wait to slip into the dress for the wedding??? Wooooo! Go bren! x

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping in. The past week has been crazy and I have been good and bad with eating and there was a complete lack of exercise for 5 days just because I have been working late until 6 most nights.

Optifast never really got off the ground for me..... My CDC rang me though the other day and I explained that maybe in 3 weeks I might give it another go.

Until then just going to exercise every day or at least 5 out of the 7, guzzle the water (which hasn't been too bad) and then just eat mainly Cohen's food. I have made a big batch of vege soup for dinner after late nights this week and will eat a protein bar every afternoon to give me a fix.

Wish me luck, I have felt a little down about life but going to work on getting through it.

Thanks beautiful people and I plan on getting on here again sometime very soon.

Bren
X

welldone bren you are doing so well! we will get there in the end for me easter was when I had a slight gain :p.

I know what thats like to get down about life though, I usually get that feeling at night, I try and read or something, for me it passes once I'm asleep, I have things to look forward to otherwise so I'll be alright.

hello bren your having a good day?

Hello Linz, congrats on your loss by the way, top work!

Hi Georgie, your ticker also looks positive.

Well as for me just going to try and get back on the 3 ltrs of water everyday this week. Basically, I've gained, I'm feeling bloated and in turn just blah. Hopefully a change tomorrow.

Bren
X

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. x

thanks bren :)

just came back from holiday, it was good.

Hi Bren,

Whats happening my sweet. I haven't seen you around much lately.

xxx

Hi CC!!

Everyone the wedding was fabulous and very posh! Absolutely beautiful it was.

Back last night from the weekend away for this wedding and then back to work this morning, with only 4 hours sleep. So little tired and feeling knacked!

How's you hun?

Bren

Well back and better than ever I thinks.

I have a new focus for the next couple of months and that's to find a happy and attainable medium with the food, water and exercise, along with not making myself feel guilty about not going to the gym when I feel I should be!

THESE THINGS ARE WHAT WORK FOR ME;

exercise everyday or every other day for 45 mins around 5 - 6 days a week.
2 ltrs of water a day (anything more is a bonus!)
eat healthily around 1200 cals a day give or take
allow myself a drink every once and a while (once a week will do)

So tomorrow
a shake - 200 cals
apple - 60
tuna and salad - 220
protein bar - 140
sprite zero - 5
2 coffee's - 80
3 crackers - 66
pear - 65
dinner ???? - 300

Total - 1136

I know this is achievable, let's do this!

Bren
X

Just been on the Atkins web site and thinking that I might give this a try just for some variation. Although might go consult Jim..... there is so much food!

Serena how have you been? Still maintaining and looking fabulous I see. well done you!
XX

Great to hear Serena. I suppose you wardrobe is also catching up hehe!!

I'm trying to change my mind set about things. Just focus on enjoying life and making attainable goals and long term choices. Really live life and stop restricting myself on I must loose this much or I must be this number or measurement by a certain date. If you know what I mean.

Thinking about Atkins, because I dont desire a change and feel that this is probably the best time to do it... when you dont have to or feel anxious about the weight.

X

Hey Bren!

Oo, wedding!! Always nice, and a great excuse for a new dress :D

Your plan sounds very sound and achieveable. Good luck with it all! What kind of exercise are you going for?

Regards Atkins, if it's something you want to go for, then try it. I'm always a little dubious about diets that restrict certain food groups, but that's not knocking anyone on Atkins or SBD. There's been a lot of people who have had success, but that doesn't mean it's for everyone.

Have a great start to the week!

Bron

oo great a wedding!

yeah I stopped putting myself under preasure to lose weight before a certain date lol I mean it takes as long as it takes so why worry

Back