Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Well a 400gm loss this morning and I am feeling much more positive about getting on with this and loosing. So that's 700gm in 2 days and I have nibbled but nothing major as the scales have indeed been kind to me.

I saw CDC tonight and she said I can use my scales to officially WI as she thinks this is attributing to me going off the rails during the week having seen hers. She is happy for me to combine a CD product with a 900 - 1000 cal plan using my Cohen's diet (the food is very similar to CD). I did this earlier this year with her and lost 5kg's for my holiday to Thailand.

For the first time in months today and now as I type I feel a little glimmer of confidence and happiness.

Long may it continue and the loosing.

Thanks acegirl for dropping in!

Bren
XX

You sound in a good place - well done with your loss

hey there bren. sounds like you are in a good place right now. well done on the losses so far :D

abz xx

Thanks ladies!
Hi Shrinkingannie and Abz!

Abz, how was you honeymoon??? Any wedding pics yet?

Serena I really love that quote 'The aim is to have power over food not the scales'.... so true.

Well another little loss this morning 200gm! Which takes me into the 75's. I am this morning 75.9kg's! very happy and bring on 74's Hopefully by this Friday coming. In 4 days I have ditched 1.2kg's (2.64lbs).

Well off to have breakie and do some marking. I have been to the gym and fitted new car seat covers to my car this morning and it's only 9.40am.

Bren
X

RIGHT I am finally in the 75's and very happy as I thought I would never ever see them again. Was starting to fear the worst (fat and not happy forever!).

Another little loss to report this morning 300gm so now 75.6kg's.

Last night I went out for dinner. I chose a thai tofu salad with peanut dressing (not so good the dressing but better than a deep fried meal). I also had 1.5 glasses of wine and 3 squares of chocolate. Back into things today and onwards and downwards hopefully.

Getting dressed for work tomorrow/this week will hopefully be more enjoyable! At least by the end of the week.

Bren
X

THINK I WILL CAHNGE MY MINI GOAL TICKER DATE ON THURSDAY TO THE END OF AUGUST. I AM NOT GOING TO LOOSE 4.4KG'S BY THE END OF THE WEEK BUT MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT BYT HE END OF THE MONTH.

xx

hi bren glad your doing well, I have taken up joging and the gym :) but I'm quite unfit with the joging! hoping if I do a bit everyday then I will get better at it, I hope

Hey Bren

great news about the losses and well done for making good food choices when you ate out, I find dinner out far too tempting to just say what the hell and order what I really fancy rather than what's best for my waistline hehe.

You'll reach your goal in no time, keep positive.

xx

Thanks Georgie and good to see you again!

PrincessCJ I am usually good with meals out and with alcohol? It's nibbling that is destroying me.

Weighed this afternoon and had put on 1.3kg's!! SHOCKED to say the least. Not going to let it deter me as it is TOM and I am ravenous. I have not eaten enough cals to gain this weight so putting it all down to fluid retention. Shame though that the week I am doing good and should have a good WI, TOM comes... typical.

Anyways in the big scheme of things my cals are much lower and the diet does work I have done it before and again earlier this year i just have to remain focused on my short term goal and that is to be 71k'gs or under by 20th of Sept. So about 6kg's in 6 weeks.

I can and want to do this!

Off to do some sit ups and then to bed.

Bren
X

hey there honey. sorry i haven't been about much. honeymoon was fab, as was wedding. tried to upload honeymoon pics but work pc threw a fit so i'll have to get around to it at home...

my first day on atkins today so wish me luck. i've gained massively, and am hoping that some of it will drop straight off.

abz xx

Abz great to hear from you and very happy to hear that after all that arranging and hard work was worth the special day you had!! xx

Oh the holiday gain.... dont we all know that feeling. And yes I am firm believer easy on easy off!!

I am doing okay. I am, as usually, now that I am feeling bloated (TOM, 4 lollies and a small slice of fruit cake later....) that I should maybe switch diets and get my weight lost. But thruth be told that my Cohen's plan works for me. It did this year before my holiday, the other year originally and has the past week even though WI feel after TOM reared it's head!

So enough of my thoughts and back to it.

Bren
X

time to reflect

I have 6 weeks until i go home to visit.

I have fallen into a nasty little habit of nibbling and quite frankly this will be no more. I would like to return home feeling positive and happy about my body. I want to feel good in my clothes.

So to head in the right direction I must change a few things;
  • make sure I have my water purchased and ready to go the night/afternoon before
  • weigh daily to stay on track
  • stick to the exact weights of my foods
  • IF and IF only!, I am hungry in the afternoon I should have a coffee first before having a 88cal protein bar
  • Remember to take my vitamins everyday
  • Continue with the 4/5 sessions a week that I am doing at the gym
  • Check a daily diary of my food and checklists of things
  • STOP DOUBTING MYSELF!
Well I do want to love my body again and know that I will. Bring on the slimmer me please.

Bren
X

Sounds like a good plan there Bren. 6 weeks is a good length of time to get a few kgs off so you feel as great as you can do when you visit home.

Have a good day
xx

Thanks Serena, but I always doubt myself.

I suppose there has been too many times of not suceeding to get past, mentally.

Hopefully a the 100gm loss this morning will help along with today I have been exceptionally positive and great with my plan.

Bren
x

Hello Bren!

Sorry I have been so useless, been a really hectic few weeks for me hun but thought I'd pop in and make my mark... how are you getting on? I am doing well (besides being ill for a while) and feel real progress - finally!

How is all the exersize going? x

Exercise is going well. I am doing about 4 or more sessions at the gym a week for 45 mins. Cannot be bothered tonight as it's freezing cold so just about to do 30 mins here at home skipping, fit ball and some upper body free weights.

Just finally found my grove with food the past 2 weeks and know how I want to be eating to loose the weight. However have had a few slippery moments and good nights out.....

Never the less on wards and downward as we all seem to say here on minis.

Miss you and glad to see you haven't been swallowed by a reem of paper!!

Bren
XX

Back