Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Well done Bren... off to see mine todayso hopefully I can post the same as you later including a good days food!! Lotza love.xxx

brilliant bren. you're doing so so well. are you doing anything interesting of late? it's been a while since you've posted about life in general :)

abz xx

Wotcha Bren!

Oo, well done on all the losses! What's the plan you're doing? Totally intruiged!

That's ace with the skirt too! Such a wonderful feeling when something you bought too small fits :)

Bron

Bron how are you??? Long time. What you been doing?

My plan involves food and sachets supplements. But I dont want to go into it too much until i feel I am really in control and own it. I mean I haven't even done 1 week yet!

Proud to say another 400gm gone today!!! so I am in the 74's!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I was going to see them again I tell you.

Bren
XX

Yep, just getting on with it. Have a goal. It sits in the back of my mind. I have faith in my plan and it's on it's journey.

I'm happier and positive and determined. Important thing babe is to not let it consume you, no matter how unhappy you are when you at the bottom.

Bren
XX

I know, it's been ages! I went on honeymoon at the end of July, and literally the day we got back hubs and I went to stay with his family at a holiday cottage in Wales for a fortnight!

The plan sounds interesting, how long do you stay on it for? Good luck though, it sounds like it's going really well!

Well done on all your losses! You're doing ace!

Bron

Hi Bren

I've not been on here in a while (again). Just seeing how you're getting on. I see you've quite a few dones marked on your goals-well done.

Kaitlyn yeah trying something new at the moment and it is agreeing with me. Will tell everyone about it when I feel I have truly gotten in the zone and am achieving in my head.

Bron such a great amount of time off and glad it sounds like you are relaxing and have really enjoyed the summer over there. And well done for managing your weight so well. Your details indicate you are still maintaining, I cannot wait for this I can tell you.

Linz, true about our minds. I am not thinking about my time frame in 4 weeks. Like I said it is there but not ruling me.

I have to also reveal that I have discovered a trigger for my nibbling. Yesterday having such great results I rewarded my self with nibbling on my fav..... nuts and sultanas! So this morning a 700gm gain!

I have changed my tickers and details etc. Forgiven myself and really reminded myself that I am not at goal yet so I am to stay on my plan the other foods can wait until then! Today I am back on plan and know that if I stay true to plan for 2 days I can do 2 things;

1 - be back on track

and

2 - do anything I can prove to myself that I am in control of the food and do have discipline.

So in 4 weeks I would like to be in the 70's! Off I go now to guzzle the water and do some marking.

Bren
X

Just popped in to say hello :wavey:
Glad to see things are going well for you hun.
Big hugs

Hi ya Gem! Wow your new avitar shows a very slimmer you from the old one! especially in your face.

Having a little self doubt this afternoon. Think it's because I have so much work to do. Best just get back on with it.

xx

thanks Abz xx

Today I had 2 slices of lite jarslesberg and some pumpkin seeds (1TBS) then 1/3 or a low carb (3g) wrap bread. So then began to doubt myself and fear another gain in the morning. So not going to have my dinner to compensate. Have definitely learnt my lesson.

IT IS EASIER TO FOLLOW YOUR PLAN WITH YOUR FOOD RATHER THAN HAVE FEAR CREEP IN FROM HAVING EATEN NOT FROM PLAN

Serena it's no where near as good as yours but a lesson learnt for me yesterday and today.

Bren
XX

don't starve yourself babes!!

and what time is it where you are? isn't it really late? but then i never did get a handle on our time difference did i? :)

abz xx

Abz it's 9pm nearly

I'm not straving myself trust me!

Looking forward to being strictly on the plan tomorrow with no nibbling at ALL! So Friday was nibbling and today the smallest amount and tomorrow shall be NONE!

XX

ha. well done bren :D

i'm a grazer. i prefer to nibble through the day. especially now i'm on atkins. i'd much rather have bits of salad veg chopped up and a bit of cheese here, bit of meat thre than eating full meals. that way i feel like i can eat whenever i want to and gets rid of my diet mentality...

abz xx

Very true Abz. For me though I was loosing track of exactly how much nibbling I was actually doing and then I began gaining again.

We this morning 300g gone so now just 400g of squatters left. Perhaps another day or so. I've completely learnt my lesson and I'm just going to stick with my plan. PLEASE REMIND ME OF THIS IF I FORGET!

Bren
X

Erm... actually I've not updated my ticker in a while, I did actually put on a lot after the wedding, I've not dared weigh myself since. I'm trying now I'm back, but maybe not as hard as I should be. Still, the weeks away were lovely, and it was good not to worry about real world things.

That 400g will be gone again before you know it. Have you thought about weighing weekly instead of daily? There's a better track record for weekly weighers, and you'll see more of a difference. Weighly daily also catches things like water retention, late night eating and factors that balance out after a week. Just a thought, really :)

Bron

Back