Bride to be.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Nixy, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Nixy

Nixy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So i got engaged three weeks ago (biggest shock of my life!!) and now *most* of the celebrations are over I need to think about getting this two stone off once and FOREVER!!. Well I say two stone but I may be happy with a toned stone and a half....it's not much but i seem to have been losing it and putting it on my whole adult life.

I also have a wedding to go to in Costa Rica of all places in December so would love to get most of it off for then, I have loads of 'slim' summer clothes I want to get back into.

I am not a fan of extra easy so will be looking at doing a mixture of Red and Green, i prefer Red but find it expensive.

So my final treat for today will be a small bag of pick and mix...my fave!! and i have already had a small Dairy Milk bar, Galaxy Minstrals and a bag of Hula Hoops :)o)

I would love to hear from other Brides so we can give eachother support, I will not be a fat bride!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nixy

Nixy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So day one of SW went well and this is what I eat

Green Day

Breakfast

42g All Bran (HEB)

Lunch

SW quiche made with veg roasted in fry light
    mixed leaf salad

Snack

2 x raw carrot

Dinner

Pasta bake made with macaroni, quark, red onion, 2 x teaspoons wholegrain mustard (2 syn between 4 servings)
    Broccoli, 1 x white bread made into breadcrumbs (made into 2 servings 4 syns)

HEA chedder cheese

mullur light vanilla with passion fruit added
    Strawberries

6 x walnut halves (HEB)

options hot chocolate 2.5syns

Total syns 5.5

4. Nixy

Nixy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oops forgot I had milk for my other HEA

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.