Bridget's diary/burlesque goal...!

Hi all,

Here are food lists for past two days... I had a choc binge last night so a bit miserable but trying to forget and move on. I always sabotage myself when I have lost a bit of weight, haven't a clue why. There wasn't even any thought behind this binge - see chocolate, eat chocolate - simples! I need to be more mindful/concentrate and bring myself back to the moment...

Onwards and downwards... upping the water and the greens and keep fingers crossed I lose a bit by Monday!

Weds
B - fet muffin, sausage muffin
L - ham and camembert roll ups
D - chilli and coriander prawns with mayo
S - olives, dark choc square

Thurs
B - feta muffin, sausage muffin
L - garlic corned beef mess with celery
D - 6 chocs and 6 squares choc :(
S - a few peanuts

I felt rubbish when I went to bed - sick, jittery from the caffeine, and my stomach felt weird. This morning all my joints ache, like an old woman! The sugar is definitely poison.... (sorry for writing strange things but I need it logged so I can read it back to myself when I need to be reminded of how rubbish I feel physically when I have sugar, once the choccie hit has passed.)

So, nothing to eat yet today - a pint of water, a decaf coffee and a green tea done. Now off to get some prawns and mayo on rocket :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the muffin recipe, will try it next week.

I also sabotage once I've lost a bit - usually 2 stone, then bam I fall off the wagon big time! No idea why, either...

Hi bridget, how are you doing?

Hi Katie!

Not been great, struggled to get back to it over the weekend as went to london with a friend and had sweets and a meal out... but back on the wagon yesterday and back to the gym :) just got to find a way to get that 2 litres of water down my neck!!

How are you getting on with it all? It should be easy shouldn't it?! Lol

Thanks for checking up on me...I would have probably avoided coming back on here to be honest! !

Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bridget - how's it going? Have a great weekend!

Back