Brightness's daily struggles!

How are things today babes? Hope your sis is OK ? well, as OK as possible, if you get my meaning :)

Well, I well and truly stuffed up yesterday :( I feel a right stupid cow and have probably buggered up my weight loss for the week.

I had the chicken when I went to town and that sorted that for my hunger.

Last night though I had a bit of a binge :( Two slices of ham, four slices of cheese (about an ounce) a big blob of coleslaw and a Daim bar :(

I felt completely sick afterwards and it serves me right. I know I've done myself no favours and am back on the straight and narrow today but how stupid was I?

Ah well, what's done is done eh? Onwards and downwards but I will now wqait until Friday before I weigh in as I've muffed my glycogen stores up again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hiya!!!! Um.. things are okay I guess. Everything is sort of settling down and we're just awaiting monday now..

Hmm.. about yesterday.. I'm thinking you deserve a smacking..lol!! You know I'm just kidding right?..lol! Well sh!t happens, life won't be life if we didn't have ups and downs. You can only take it as a learning experience and just move on really. You're back on track today and thats all that counts. There would only be a problem if you use that little blip as an excuse to throw the towel in.. but you're back on track so like you said, its onwards and downwards!!!

Your glycogen stores can't be that bad.. nah, its the diam bar that would really have any carbs in it..one day and ideally you should be back in ketosis.. so no real harm done!! Just put it behind you and carry on!! :) :)

Yeah, I agree i do need a slapping!

OK bit of news.... I've got an interview on Friday afternoon for a job in an Estate Agent's it's only for Saturday cover but I'm really hoping I get it as I'm not working at school for another couple of months.

Oh wow!!! that's excellent :) Good luck with your interview :).. I'm sure you'll do great!

Back