Brightness's daily struggles!

Thanks Queenie, Zareena and Barb :)

Well, I was so hungry yesterday and didn't get my packs until last night so I had an OOD bar for brekkie and then a slice of ham, a slice of cheese and a nectarine mid afternoon.

I couldn't be doing with a shake last night so I had a vitamin tablet to make sure I had my quota and this morning I was still in ketosis phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Had a choc mint shake today and loads of water and am now just about to have another yum yum yum.

Anyone know what the cranberry bars are like? I got 2 last night but want to save them to take away with me :D

Hi Brightness,

The new cranberry bar is lovely and chewy which makes it last longer and you feel full after it and the new peanut one the same.

Oh yum, Thanks Mini. I love cranberries but not so keen on peanuts. Ali tried her best to get me to try one but I just brought back the cranberry ones!

Hiya Girlies,

So sorry for neglecting my thread and the site in general over last few days. I just don't seem to have had five minutes to myself :(

Well.... I am still in the swing of the diet :) I ran out of Fibre89 (why do I always want to call it Fibre69? hahaha) so I bought some of Debbie's recommended Psyllium husks. Not too bad if you take them in water with a touch of flavouring :)

I almost blipped last night. My lot love fresh bread and so feeling very, very strong, I made some. Well, the smell when it came out of the breadmaker almost killed me. I took the dogs for yet another walk to escape it and made the kids open all the windows - I'm such a shortass I can't reach the openers in the kitchen :rolleyes: . I kept picking it up and feeling the crunchy crust and inhaling the vapours :rolleyes: :eek:

I overcame the temptation though, especially when I realised that the reason for my 'hunger' was that I needed another shake. It was 6pm and I'd only had one.

So, another successful day under my belt :D I feel that after the bread test I can cope with just about anything now! Saying that, there is a lovely pineapple in the fruit bowl behind me that I keep sniffing :D

Can't wait to weigh in on Thursday to see how much I've lost :):):)

Hope everyone esle is doing OK too?

Well Queenie, it's debatable. I even considered licking the bread just to get a taste and maybe not absorb as many carbs and calories ;) :D

Hmmmmm LOL

I've just got back from town and I was so hungry whilst out that I bought some chicken breast strips from Iceland and ate the lot.

It was only chicken though so shouldn't have done too much damage - you can have chicken on 790 anyway i think.

I'm now completely stuffed so will only ahve one other pack and a vitamin tablet today. Nobody shout at me please :(

Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!!....LOL!!! Just kidding hun, no harm done really, you're still in ketosis so its all good:) Just don't go nibbling on the carbs now.. :)

I was just sooooooooooooooo hungry. I only popped in for a few bits and seemed to get held up everywhere I went :(

It was a case of either eat something or pass out I think :rolleyes: I've usually got a CD bar in my bag and a tetra in the car but used them last week and forgot to replace - typical!

You made the right choice so you still get a thumbs up!!! I can't even consider it a blip so just carry on.. :)

Awwww you've made my day now :):):):):)

I've just read your post hun and put a reply on there for you. So sorry, I've hardly been on here over last few days and have only just seen it xxxxx

Oh its okay babe!! This is the only place I can actually 'talk'.. cos I think if I keep talking about it with my mum, my sister might feel a bit funny. We only talk when she's there just so that she feels comfortable.

How are things today babes? Hope your sis is OK ? well, as OK as possible, if you get my meaning :)

Well, I well and truly stuffed up yesterday :( I feel a right stupid cow and have probably buggered up my weight loss for the week.

I had the chicken when I went to town and that sorted that for my hunger.

Last night though I had a bit of a binge :( Two slices of ham, four slices of cheese (about an ounce) a big blob of coleslaw and a Daim bar :(

I felt completely sick afterwards and it serves me right. I know I've done myself no favours and am back on the straight and narrow today but how stupid was I?

Ah well, what's done is done eh? Onwards and downwards but I will now wqait until Friday before I weigh in as I've muffed my glycogen stores up again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Back