Brighton . Any recommendations of good Group

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Hi is there anyone out there who attends group in Brighton and Hove and would recommend their Consultant and group. I got no support at my last one due to four changes in Cons and then fell off the wagon with a 2 stone bump !!

Hi ya. It's not actually in Brighton but I would definately recommend going to Tracey's groups in burgess hill. I go to one on tues evenings or she does thurs too. But it may be a little further than you'd like to travel but just to give you an idea- she is FAB!

Hi ya. It's not actually in Brighton but I would definately recommend going to Tracey's groups in burgess hill. I go to one on tues evenings or she does thurs too. But it may be a little further than you'd like to travel but just to give you an idea- she is FAB!

Thank you but I couldn't get there in time x x

Have to agree with Kelly that Tracy is a fab consultant. She also has classes in Haywards Heath (further away again I know) on a Monday evening and Tuesday morning.

Brightonrosie I remember you being on here from when I hit target a few years ago, hope you are well. I'm going back to basics as had a bit of a gradual 1 stone gain over the last three months due to my OH breaking his foot and generally not having the time but so looking forward to getting back on plan. Off to weigh tonight eek :eek:

I go to the one at moulescoomb hall with Tracy Lloyd she's lovely and I've lost just over 6 stone since attending her group it's on Tuesday's 7pm she also runs one on Wednesday elm grove school at 7pm

Hi Fellow Brightoners (Or near).
I'm not a "group goer" to be honest but just wanted to say Hi as I'm a local and stuffs. I am returning to SW after a hideous 4 months of putting everything I lost back on! Wishing you all a happy new years!

On a secondary note, (Not trying to hijack the thread) do any of you know of any good restaurants in Brighton were you can go out and not be too naughty as the restaurant scene is the best bit about Brighton IMO. I'm not talking like Nandos and chains but good quality local places!
x

Hello! The most amazing restaurant in Brighton in my opinion at the moment is The Old Bank in kemptown. A-maze-ing!
Not that SW friendly but it can be. Look it up on line. It's my favourite place! X

Back