Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

That's great news BL! As someone who has followed your LL journey from before you even began it (yeah, I know, I keep a low profile ;)), it will be a pleasure to meet you in Brighton :)

:eek: Yipes! I have no secrets from you then!! :D (lol - I have no secrets from anyone. Try as I may, I just cannot be a mysterious woman!! :rotflmao:)

It'll be great to meet you too Summer. I remember your photos were a HUGE inspiration to me when I started this whole thing!! The pic of you in one leg of your trousers really inspired me!! So will be great to meet you too!!! :)

x

Just bouncing this back up - it's on my calendar, the family have been informed - I FINALLY get to go to a Minimins meet!! :bliss:

I just found out I can't make this meet. :( :( :(

Our Bike club is having a farewell party and custom show for our pub which is closing, and I cannot miss that unfortunately.

I'm going to see about booking off the 29th - are many of you going to come down on the Friday??

I'm gutted. :(

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (definitely :))
DQ (since I live here :giggle: )

Flirty, Mr Flirty and Flirty's sis ... aka as Bev, KP and Sandy
Kitteh AKA Cat
SusanAKA Mary Poppins
Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Porgeous (Georgie)
IreneH
Clare AKA Time4me
Karen and Mr Karen (aka Kevin)
Mini and Miniminor
Dancing (Bronwyn) - Saturday during the day/evening
Isis (Lacey) :)
Taz and Mr Taz (hopefully)

I am hoping to be there as I am definately off work then but it depends on if we can find somewhere to stay that isn't too pricey. Failing that we will hopefully at least get down there for the day at least

I'm going to see about booking off the 29th - are many of you going to come down on the Friday??

I'm coming down for both Friday and Saturday - driving back home sometime on Sunday - so if you can get the day off it would be great to meet you! :D

And DQ ... erm ... just YEEHAH!!! :D:D:D

You guys.. ive made a brighton challenge thread in the challenges section for anyone needing a kick up the bum.. if not.. come kick me up the bum and make sure i do it.. lol..!!

x x

Hi guys

I'm afraid we can't make this weekend now as we are having jim's girls for the week ! drats!

Thanks Irene,if there was all gonna be there on the Friday during the day i was gonna try my hardest and get the day off!!

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (definitely :))
DQ (since I live here :giggle: )
Flirty, Mr Flirty and Flirty's sis ... aka as Bev, KP and Sandy
Kitteh AKA Cat
SusanAKA Mary Poppins
Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Porgeous (Georgie)
IreneH
Clare AKA Time4me
Karen and Mr Karen (aka Kevin)
Mini and Miniminor
Dancing (Bronwyn) - Saturday during the day/evening
Isis (Lacey) :)
Taz and Mr Taz (hopefully)
Francesmag (local to brighton)

I'll be there too, Friday night. It will be a good laugh to see brighton being taken by storm!

Hi Folks :)

Just tried to book my room at Jurys and it won't accept it at the mo as my current credit card expires before the checkout date at end of August:mad:

Soon as it's replacement arrives (hopefully by Friday), I can book. Hope there's still room then as the site is saying only 2 rooms left!!!!:eek:

Back