Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

Determined not to give up tonight until I had one thing booked so train is sorted :D

Just booked online and ticket will be posted. £119.00:eek::eek::eek: but what the heck...worth it to come and see everyone:)

Just need a bed now:rolleyes:

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (definitely :))
DQ (since I live here :giggle: )
Flirty, Mr Flirty and Flirty's sis ... aka as Bev, KP and Sandy
Kitteh AKA Cat
SusanAKA Mary Poppins
Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Porgeous (Georgie)
IreneH
Clare AKA Time4me
Karen and Mr Karen (aka Kevin)
Mini and Miniminor
Dancing (Bronwyn) - Saturday during the day/evening
Isis (Lacey) :)
Taz and Mr Taz (hopefully)
Francesmag (local to brighton)
KD :)

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (definitely :))
DQ (since I live here :giggle: )
Flirty, Mr Flirty and Flirty's sis ... aka as Bev, KP and Sandy
Kitteh AKA Cat
SusanAKA Mary Poppins
Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Porgeous (Georgie)
IreneH
Clare AKA Time4me
Karen and Mr Karen (aka Kevin)
Mini and Miniminor
Dancing (Bronwyn) - Saturday during the day/evening
Isis (Lacey) :)
Taz and Mr Taz (hopefully)
Francesmag (local to brighton)
KD :)

:D...the list is growing!! Never been to Brighton before. Really looking forward to seeing old and new friends :)

Woohooooooooo

I'm sleeping with Lacey!!!!
poofs.gif

im actually getting so excited for brighton.. its unreal.. never been before.. and i want it to look exactly as it does in sugar rush.. lol..!!

x x

I will not be attending this meet. Don't worry KD, it's nothing personal! I'm really going through it at the moment, and to be honest I just don't feel up to it. Have a good time.

What is sugar rush?

I thought I knew what it was. thought it was something you got when you ate sugar. Think we might be in the wrong generation though Irene:eek:

And KD you have made my day so pleased you are coming

Irene xx

Likewise Irene
th_huggirls.gif
:)

I will not be attending this meet. Don't worry KD, it's nothing personal! I'm really going through it at the moment, and to be honest I just don't feel up to it. Have a good time.

Oh Dom!!! I'm gutted. So sorry you are going through the mill at the moment, and I do understand the desire to keep away from merriment, but awww, gutted, gutted, gutted :(

Awww Domino, shame! Nm, will come play with you soon xxx

Woohooooooooo

I'm sleeping with Lacey!!!!
poofs.gif

LMAO!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Nothing like making a statement is there:rolleyes:

Well, I guess by now that everyone has realised that you and I have commited to this meet and to sharing the same sleeping space......you best not snore KD!!...lol:eek::p

Note to self : Lacey, buy earplugs!!;):Dxx

KD & Lacey - YEAH!!!!
Dom - Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it but sending hugs and hope things improve for ya hun xxxx

Jurys Inn :D

Irene :)

What time is your train from Newcastle on the friday? Just wondering if it may be the same one that I am getting on in York. 7.30am ish...:eek:

xxx

Back