Brilliant weekend!

Evening to you all!

Well I have had a great weekend, the main thing being that my Dad was here for the weekend (he lives abroad).......

I had my soup whilst everyone had an assortment of chinese/indian takeaways!!

Water whilst they had lattes and cakes when out shopping!

Shake and a bar with the best homemade cottage pie in the world be devoured (not cooked by me I might add - my h2b is a dream in the kitchen)

Finally this morning a shake with them all tucking into a big cooked breakfast!

I am just coming to the end of week 3 am over a stone lighter (well 13lbs at last weeks weigh in - but will be more by now) and no problems at all this weekend...........I have to say I am more than a little proud of myself!

Right now enough of that self praise hope you all too had a good weekend.

Denise:eek:

Well done Denise - you've done yourself proud :clap: You got yourself through what could have been tricky situations really well :)

I contended with the family having a full english breakfast and then a roast chicken dinner with home made yorkshire puddings ..... I too didn't give in and to be honest like yourself I wasn't even tempted.

Cath

Well done Cath and Denise, you should be over the moon and so proud of yourselves. Weekends and family occasions are the hardest but you got through it. Make sure you write it down as an achievement, it's so great to look back on the further you get down the line.

Well done Denise, you have every right to be proud of yourself. It takes alot of grit and determination to get through the weekend, especially when you have company, and food galore around the house.

Cath well done for passing up on the weekend breakfast and roast. You are both stars in my eyes. Love, Angela x

Well done Denise - that took huge self control and it will show on the scales at your next WI and then you'll be so chuffed.

Well done to the two of you :D

Well Done!

You should both be proud!

Mags
xxx

Back