• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bring back our Mrs Depp!

coooooeeee!

Come out come out wherever you are xxxx

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Mrs D..I'm really missing you here on mini's ...Please come back we NEED you....

Love yer loads XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Mrs Depp, Johnny is missing you, i've got him here and he really wants to see you!

(Now thats really good bribery!)

Where's that woman gone - she is a sparring partner on "the last one to post" thread. Your Queen demands that you make a majestic return to this forum. If you dont, I shall have Johnny all to myself teehee.

"Come back ... come back!" (said in my best croaky Kate Winslett voice)

Pleeeease - we DEPPend on you!!

Hello, my name is Jonny thats Mr Depp to you, and I have a reward of chocolate for finding a Mrs Depp

:D come back Carol, all is forgiven ( But the crown is MINE!!!) :king2: i might let you play with it for a while if you come out to play :hug99:

I tried Mrs D through MSN and it came back from the postmaster; did an Elvis impression of "return to sender". Perhaps she has a PC breakdown or there are problems at home - does anyone have closer contact with her to check if she is "okay". I dont know her personally but someone on here must I feel sure.