Britains Got Talent

Do you know what its just MY opinion... what I personally think about her/it. Why do I feel like Im being told Im wrong and every part of my opinion is being picked to pieces :mad:

she stamped her foot and screamd when she was told she couldn't do it. the words brat and spoiled come to mind lol

I guess I just like kids; understand where they are coming from...good ones, bad ones, whatever. Like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Hate seeing them knocked, especially over something as simple as having a moment of panic.

I think we'll always see things from different angles.

Its rare that I get really upset over forum matters, but I was upset reading the post on the other thread saying the poster hoped Hollie would mess up. I could never wish that on a child.

Anyway..she got through. Good on her.

Loved diversity. Thought they were fab. Loved Shaneen, loved the saxophone player. Even loved Susan. Loved Flawless. Smiled at stavros.

Hope they all win :clap: :D

i've loved them all! really felt sorry for Aiden and have voted for the little love. Why Simon had to say that to him and upset him was beyond me - esp after what happened last night. Men eh?? Anyway, i have to say as much as i love kids, Hollie is not endearing to me either, or her pushy mother.

Go Aiden!!!! Oli x

DIVERSITY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! :bliss: Well deserved!

Why Simon had to say that to him and upset him was beyond me - esp after what happened last night.

totally agree...thought Simon was a bit unkind.....however, it's all irrelevant now cos DIVERSITY are the WINNERS !!!!

Debz x

deserving winners, although I liked the guy with the sax too

The Holly thing is a little wierd, dont like seeing a kid upset, but she did have a tantrum and stamp her feet which makes me think she is used to getting her own way. I think her mother is at fault, the parents entered the kid for that show and she wasnt up to it. She looked really uncomfortable on stage unlike the other kids. I think the mother wanted it more than she did. Parents who want to bask in their kids lives ...yuk!
But............call me cynical, it did raise loads of press before the final and increased viewing figures. The "producer" he say no! And then ...what a nice man that Mr Cowell is - he insisted she got another chance and they would fit it in some how. Ahhh! But strangely the programme didn't overrun at all and finished on time. Mmmmmmmmmm!
Also remember on the monday semi final - the guy singer who had terrible nerves - middle aged - he didn't get another chance, wonder why?

I think kids shouldnt be allowed to be in it so young largely because they cant take the rejection of not getting to another round. Most of them this week have been in tears when they get knocked back.

For some of the adults this is the only chance theyll get of a chance of a career (ok some of them dont have a snowballs chance but some might) whereas the kids theyll go on to be even more precoutious than they already are.

I heard a junior version being mooted which is a great idea, have them compete against each other, it might be easier to take the rejection.

Hollys mother was definitely pushing for her to get the second chance, she was begging them to let her start again. Holly just seemed to want to leave the stage (well after her brief temper flare) I really dont think she should have been given a 2nd chance. Id bet a months wages if an adult singer had screwed up like that theyd have got buzzed off straight away. But hey cant you just rely on the public to give the sympathy vote :rolleyes: Wonder if shed have got through without screwing up?

Is it just me or does anyone else find Hollies voice slightly un nerving and a bit creepy.

I don't think Hollie is talented. She's a child who can sing in tune - it's not hard.

I guess I just like kids; understand where they are coming from...good ones, bad ones, whatever. Like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

If someone has an opinion contrary to yours it doesn't necessarily mean it's the antithesis of the comment above .. .. .. Whilst there were several posters who weren't happt about Hollie's second chance, I feel you pointed specifically to Starlights posts. Now everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the first part of the post has other connotations and doesn't sit well with me as Starlight is likely to love children in as equal measure as you do ... doesn't mean she can't cast an opinion on a child singing (fairly averagely), who got a second chance (which I was happy with), but shouldn't have necessarily made it through to the final.

Its rare that I get really upset over forum matters, but I was upset reading the post on the other thread saying the poster hoped Hollie would mess up. I could never wish that on a child.

I don't think the comments were worth getting upset over .... thats not to say you shouldn't.

YAY...Diversity were fab.

I loved Stavros Flatley too.....boy they made me laugh (sorry KD!!).
I thought Holly was an average singer. I felt sorry for her when she cried, but that wouldnt make me vote for her...I voted for the sax player...thought he was fab.

Prison break ....finished!!
Britains got talent...finished!!!
Lost....finished (for this season)!!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO...I know, get cracking on Mays book from the book club...still not finished 'Missing'.

It's reported this morning that Susan Boyle has been admitted to the Priory Clinic for some R&R ....

London police apparently wouldn't confirm it but did say that doctors were called to assist a woman with mental health issues & that she had gone to the clinic of her own free will...

Quite sad really ...:eek:

debs xx

well yes poor Susan. she was very gracious on the evening...but obviously upset and the stress obviously got to her...thats scary..just goes to show what can happen with these shows

hope she recovers soon

Hi Everybody
I think it is absolutely appalling the way the press has been hounding poor Susan Boyel . It said on radio 5 live last night that the press was camped outside her house for the last two weeks . She looked confident on the stage singing on Sat night . My heart does out to her because I know what is like to live with depression its no joke God luv her . Take care .
MARGARET XX

Back