Britains Got Talent

Did anyone read about the breakdancing grandad from BGT?

I had to giggle when I saw it - he has been claiming Disability allowance. He has been questioned about his dancing on BGT and said that it was his form of exercise and stopped his knees from getting worse.

:busted:

I heard something like that but i thought he was hilarious and i had a good giggle watching him. I wish i was that fit when i get to his age lol.

Me either - I bet he could outrun me anyday !

apparently backstage after the final SB as running around shouting "i hate this show!"

then at the hotel afterwards, the producers were concerned that she wacting erratically so called a doctor who assessed her and asked her to go straight to the priory.

it's quite sad really - i think she was just a normal everyday lady who shocked the world with her singing and now doesn't know how to cope with it all :(

it's quite sad really - i think she was just a normal everyday lady who shocked the world with her singing and now doesn't know how to cope with it all :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL SAID BEKI . TAKE CARE .
MARGARET XX

Im not sure I believe the bit about her running about shouting. She actually seemed quite relieved when the results were announced and was on the ITV2 show looking fine.

If shes suffering from exhaustion Im not surprised the past few months have been some amount of pressure shes had more media attention - worldwide - than most A List Celebs.

I hate the way the papers are now focussing on so many negatives. What is it about this country that we have to constantly look for the negatives and slate people. One minute the media adore her, next thing they want to portray her as a lunatic :mad:

I agree that she she looked really relieved when they announced that she hadn't won. It was the first smile I saw her crack. Before the results she was visibly shaking.

It's a shame that she's had so much attention, although I can't say that I've read anything negative about her or even today that anyone has slated her. Everyone in the media seems quite concerned and I must admit that it must have been really draining to be in the spotlight so much!

Im not sure I believe the bit about her running about shouting. She actually seemed quite relieved when the results were announced and was on the ITV2 show looking fine.

If shes suffering from exhaustion Im not surprised the past few months have been some amount of pressure shes had more media attention - worldwide - than most A List Celebs.

I hate the way the papers are now focussing on so many negatives. What is it about this country that we have to constantly look for the negatives and slate people. One minute the media adore her, next thing they want to portray her as a lunatic :mad:

crazy isn't it!

I'M LIKING YOUR STARRY ADDITION BTW :CLAP: WELL DONE!!

Its typical of our media...they build them up to knock them down. I hope she's ok.

yes poor Susan. she seemed gracious and together on the show and yes i think she was releived not to win outright

i heard on the radio she is in the priory recovering from anxiety

Awww i feel so sorry for her - once she has recovered do you think she will have a future singing ?

once she has recovered do you think she will have a future singing ?

I think Simon C has already planned that. Plus she will be on the Tour.

Provided she does get better - she might just say "bugger it" and walk away.

:stickdance:

Good luck to susan i say!

hope they look after her - and dont see her as a cash machine. She is veryvulnerable

Back