brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

hi ive decided to not go to the interview tomo.. even if I did get it it would cost me a bomb in transport so I withdrew thr application. I knew I should have gone for it but to be honest I dont even have the cash to go.

decided to go home for a few days on sun as ill be working loads these next few months (hopefully) so wont get to see them.

scoffed face today but back on it tomo and back to the gym... might be going to see a boy on sun aswell eek

its friday in 6 mins woooo :) im still in work from 10 this morning going a bit mental haha x

Decided to go home tomo now instead on sun got someone to cover my shift. I just need to get home I miss my family so much (only been two months but hey ho)
Cant Wait to get back and have an actual bath. I'm Planning on taking a lot of food and sticking to the plan the whole time. Taking workout clothes and I will be exercising! Going to take my mum shopping and make me and her lots of syn free meals :D

Went for a walk today with my housemate a boy shouted "shouldnt you be running" then him and his mate asked us if we wanted to join them running in the parl. We were all shy and said "no thanks carry on hehe" but i wished I was confident enough to say "yes lets go" then outrun them haha. This has helped me decide to sign up to the free 5ks which are on every saturday near my house. I know Im not fit enough to do one without stopping but I'm hoping it will help me get fitter.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :D
will post food soon still deciding what to have :D

Awww have a lovely time with your mum. :)

Great idea signing up for the 5k, will feel like such an achievement when it's completed xx

Hey hun, have you downloaded the couch to 5k podcasts? I found then really helpful (until the only place I could run became a swamp) you should try them, it builds you up slowly and makes it much more achievable.

Have a nice time at home and well done on the subway interview

thank you girls

yeah ill download them thanks need to get arse into gear to be fair :)

todays food extra easy :)

well back visiting the family so theres temptation everywhere but trying hardest to be good :)

breakfast:
3 eggs
beans
mushrooms/onions
tomato sauce (1.5)
brown sauce (0.5)

lunch:
porridge (heb)
maple syrup (0.5)
tangerine

dinner:
sweet potato
hoops
40g reduced fat red leicester (hea)
mushrooms/beetroot
brown sauce (1)

snacks:
freddo 5
vodka and sugar free appleade (4)
banana

syns: 12.5

not doing well at sticking to 10 syns but hey ho its not 15 ;) x

I know my mother is trying to get me to share a bottle of wine... not happening and to be honest her measure of vodka probably isnt 4 syns but im taking the risk.

the sugar free appleade is only from asda u not have one??

watching catfish its mad... how people can lie and make someone fall in love with them :s xx

Lol, naughty mummy. Never heard of catfish. sounds a bit odd. our nearest asda is 30 miles away. and I found the one down here had really poor quality fresh food, and it's fresh food seemed to be more expensive too. it does really cheap branded food, but we don't really have any of that. If we had a green grocer and butchers still I'd go to them. but they both shut down years ago. one's now a clothes shop, the other is just empty. I'll just have to stick to diet coke/pepsi max/whatever is on offer :p I do have some apple sourz haha.

oooh I love apple sours with doet lemonade havent a clue on syns.. where do you live?? I would you post u stuff if it was cheaper haha

went for a walk/run with my lil sister today manage an hour which was about 8000 steps. my mun has promised me a walk to asda tomo which is 5miles but im waiting for her to change her mind... we will see. just dont wanna laze around while im at home. not much fruit in so im finding it hard to snack... going to have to get some frozen berries tomo :)

going for a bath now havent had one since xmas very excited... will post food later :) x

hi today has been good :)
Extra Easy :D

Breakfast:
35g porridge (heb)
maple syrup (0.5)
banana

lunch:
tomatoes/red pepper
golden savoury rice
tomato sauce (0.5)
mayonnaise (0.5)

Dinner:
sweet potato
mushrooms
hoops
40g reduced fat red leicester (hea)
brown sauce (0.5)

snacks:
apple
activia yogurt
Cadburys mini bars (5.5)
3 m+ms (1)

syns: 8.5

Fitbit: Steps: 10040 Floors: 20

Miles: 4.43 Calories: 2149

going food shopping tomo to get some variety in the diet :)

just been food shopping didnt walk the 5 miles just got the bus I knew my mum wouldnt walk... boo

in a way im quite pleased because I feel a bit poorly, just a stuffy nose and sore head :( if it gets better ill go on a walk later if not ill just trail around the house untill I get 10000 steps boo just want to lie around and eat crap but I REFUSE to do that to myself ;)

on the upside got the new sw magazine and some nice healthy food so food plan should be good these next few days ;) xx

Ah rubbish you don't feel good :( curl up on the sofa with your new mag. Did you enjoy your bath the other night? xx

today has been ok foodwise still feel naff tho :( realised that mothers oven is pants so I had to have my linda mccartneys half an hour later haha

Breakfast:
35g Porridge (heb)
Banana
Maple Syrup (0.5)

Lunch:
Tomatoes/Cucumber/lettuce
Salad Cream (1)
Batchelors Macaroni Cheese (1.5)
40g reduced fat red Leicester (hea)

Dinner:
2 eggs
2 LM RARO Sausages
beans
mushrooms/onions
brown sauce (0.5)
Tomato Sauce (3)

Snacks:
Tangerine
Alpen Light (3)
Activia Yogurt

Syns: 9.5

only managed to get just over 6000 steps today hopefully will better and can go for a walk tomo.

go on google and type in emergency compliment its great haha!!!!!!

Food looks lovely for today hunni. I'm into those LM sausages too.

Hope u feel better soon chuck x

Food looks lovely for today hunni. I'm into those LM sausages too.

Hope u feel better soon chuck x

thanks ive just woke up :eek: must have needed 12 hours lol
feel slightly better might venture out into the outside world haha
if I eat them sausages again ill be putting them in the oven about 2 hours before I make everything else hehe

Hey all,
still feel very crappy and havent set foot outside of the house, changed into clothes now tho so feeling slightly better hehe. Don't think ill even manage 5000 steps today let alone ten :(

mum has just decided to tell me that my aunty is coming round tonight and they are having wine and ordering in a chinese. I WILL NOT GET ONE! hehe Im typing this now because at least if the thought crosses my mind I can be like "well Ive wrote it on minimins so I cant" ;)

If it was pizza it would probably be different story :)

I really hope I get a loss on thursday sounds a bit big headed but I believe (even with the lack of exercise) I deserve one. Mother doesn't have scales so I cant even check TORTURE lets just say Ill be very nervous on thurs morning.

Fingers Crossed. Off to read some more blogs so I dont nap :D x

Still haven't been too well today so havent even got 3000 steps :( more effort tomo :D But got no chinese and had no wine :D

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast:

1. 35g Porridge (heb)
  2. banana
  3. Maple Syrup (0.5)

Lunch:

1. Meringue (3)
  2. Frozen Berries
  3. Activia Yogurt

Dinner:

1. 60g Wholemeal Pasta
  2. Peppers/Mushrooms/Onions