brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

today is pretty much the same as yday to be fair.

Extra Easy:

Breakfast:
Porridge (heb)
Banana
Maple Syrup (0.5)

Lunch:
Sweet potato
Beans
Mushrooms/onions
BBQ sauce (1)

Dinner:
Cheesey broccoli pasta bake (hea)
Tomato sauce (1.5)

Snacks:
Mini Meringues (3)
Yogurt
Frozen Blackforest Fruits

Syns: 6
Weekly: 81.5/105

Well I havent have all my syns this week and this has been the first week I havent had a cheat day so we will have to see tomo morning what the scale brings. My new thing for this week (starting tomo) is not to look at the scales until next thurs (7th march) will i do it! eek :(

Fitbit: Steps: 10038 Floors: 9
Miles: 4.44 Calories: 2125

Fingers crossed!!!! :D

today is pretty much the same as yday to be fair.

Extra Easy:

Breakfast:
Porridge (heb)
Banana
Maple Syrup (0.5)

Lunch:
Sweet potato
Beans
Mushrooms/onions
BBQ sauce (1)

Dinner:
Cheesey broccoli pasta bake (hea)
Tomato sauce (1.5)

Snacks:
Mini Meringues (3)
Yogurt
Frozen Blackforest Fruits

Syns: 6
Weekly: 81.5/105

Well I havent have all my syns this week and this has been the first week I havent had a cheat day so we will have to see tomo morning what the scale brings. My new thing for this week (starting tomo) is not to look at the scales until next thurs (7th march) will i do it! eek :(

Fitbit: Steps: 10038 Floors: 9
Miles: 4.44 Calories: 2125

Fingers crossed!!!! :D

Good day hun!! Its hard not to peek at the scales!! Xx

How'd you do? xx

How'd you do? xx

I STS :( At least it wasn't a gain :( but still ive been soo good this week. starting today im mixing it up with green days and ive bought the ingredients to make welsh onion cake... will make tomo. I always will not look at the scales until next thursday at the weigh in. It will kill me but hey ho...

On a more positive note.... i jogged 8 mins without stopping!!!! woooo so another hour of the gym done and i beat my target for this month woo :D

so as much as I wanted to cry in the class this morning... i am more positive and ready for this week :D xx

I STS :( At least it wasn't a gain :( but still ive been soo good this week. starting today im mixing it up with green days and ive bought the ingredients to make welsh onion cake... will make tomo. I always will not look at the scales until next thursday at the weigh in. It will kill me but hey ho...

On a more positive note.... i jogged 8 mins without stopping!!!! woooo so another hour of the gym done and i beat my target for this month woo :D

so as much as I wanted to cry in the class this morning... i am more positive and ready for this week :D xx

Aww try not feel to down chick!! Ive had weeks where i have 100 million percent and sts or half pound off!! It is frustratin but as you say its no a gain!! I bet this weeks loss will show up next week so keep up the good work!!

Well done on the exercise front!! Thats fab!!

I too am feelin really positive this week so we can keep each other on track!! Sending you big hugs xxx

Back