brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

hey yeah im rushed off my feet its a joke... Im going to be honest I havent tracked my food at all but been running about so hopefully ill sts or lose at least 1/2 haha

back on track tomo and back to the gym thurs havent been for nearly 2 weeks :eek:

how is everyone??? xx

think me and my mum are going to go to spain but whatever the cheapest really :)

Sometimes life gets in the way, don't worry to much about it - like you said you've probably used so much energy rushing around anyway. Spain sounds lovely :) think we will go to Majorca this year and can't wait.
Is it tmrw you start subway?? Xx

Sometimes life gets in the way, don't worry to much about it - like you said you've probably used so much energy rushing around anyway. Spain sounds lovely :) think we will go to Majorca this year and can't wait.
Is it tmrw you start subway?? Xx

oh i love majorca :D which part?

no i start next tue just doing my old job for now :D

yeah fingers crossed back on track tomo hehe xx

oh i love majorca :D which part?

no i start next tue just doing my old job for now :D

yeah fingers crossed back on track tomo hehe xx

I'm not sure yet, my friends going holiday repping there in may for the summer season so will go near to where she is based and she doesn't find out until she gets there. I love Majorca too, been to magaluf, Porto colom and Alcudia :) xx

ive been alcudia calador and magaluf and loved them all :)

back on track today... 410 cals birned at the gym this morning.. managed 16 mins jogging which surprised me seeing as though I haven't been the gym for 2 weeks. :)

got a shift tonight but taking lasagne so shouldnt pick

really wanna lose 1/2 to get my stone but havent been the best... fingers crossed

hooe everyone is enjoying their wed :) x

Well done on the job!
A holiday sounds fab, I think the furthest I'l be going is to liverpool to visit my sister sometime during the summer.
Fingers crossed for that 1/2 lb tonight :)

Well done on the job!
A holiday sounds fab, I think the furthest I'l be going is to liverpool to visit my sister sometime during the summer.
Fingers crossed for that 1/2 lb tonight :)

hey weigh in is tomo morning so fingers crossed :)
oooh im in liverpool :)
how are you??? x

We went on a boat trip to caldor!

Good luck for weigh in tnrw, hope you get your stone award xx

aww boo hope your ok!!!! you werent badly hurt or anything??

thanks nellylou u2!!! :)

no I was lucky really, could've been far worse!! Just bruised, a few cuts from broken glass :( and a sore chest for about 2 weeks from the seatbelt! The car took all the damage, it was a write off :(

Good luck for weigh in :)

no I was lucky really, could've been far worse!! Just bruised, a few cuts from broken glass :( and a sore chest for about 2 weeks from the seatbelt! The car took all the damage, it was a write off :(

Good luck for weigh in :)

thank god it was the car and not you :D glad to see you back :D xx

hey girls.... i maintained... which to be fair i cant complain because ive eaten rubbish.

this week will be better!!!! Im going to write everything down.. plan meals for when i'm working and save at least 5 syns a day for when i go out on sunday!!!

Im hoping to god ill get a loss

Having a lazy day today as I'm finally off. Will go to asda sometime today and stock up but for now its a cup of tea and the laptop :D xx

Me too!!! :) lets aim for a nice loss next week.

Enjoy your day off xx

extra easy day today:

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Mushy pea curry sauce
SW Chips
Broccoli

Dinner:
Beans
40g reduced fat cheese (hea)
BBQ Sauce (2)
Mushrooms

Snacks:
Peas
Tomato sauce (2)
All bran golden crunch (heb)
Hazelnut milk (1.5)
4 cups of green tea
1 glass of sugar free vimto

Syns: 5.5/15
Weekly syns: 5.5/105

Had a lot to eat today... and a lot of beans so feel sorry for people who are near me tomorrow hehe
Also decided to do the 30day squat challenge. The first 50 today seemed ok but im thinking that day 30 is going to be a killer haha

Lol - I've just eaten a tin of mushy peas! Don't think Boyf is gonna appreciate being anywhere near me :)
What's this squat challenge? Xx

Back