brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

syn free coleslaw :)

ForumRunner_20130618_224102.png

Hope the banks are kind to you, fingers crossed!

I love Lindt balls :p I've heard there's a new coconut flavour.. I say well done for only eating 5 :)

Was coleslaw made from frontage frais? xx

If your overdrive was authorised I'm sure they will re-authorise it back for you at the reduced level you requested. Ultimately I think they have a duty of care to their customers so if it's going to leave you unable to pay rent/eat then I'd see about nipping in to the citizens advice bureau to get some advice on how to go forward.

I don't like the way credit is thrown at people, recently my credit card upped my limit just because I hadn't been using it much lol it's a dangly carrot to try and make me spend. I do use credit but I am careful about it, I have ridiculous access to credit and could easily get in a LOT of trouble. I'd like to think I only have the high limits because they can see I am a low risk, but I'm not convinced.

nellylou - coconut oh my!!!! i stopped at 5 because i thought they arent my chocolates and i need to calm down otherwise the whole box would have been gone haha.
I made the coleslaw with fat free french dressing and quark and lots of salt and pepper. My housemate has took a load for her lunch today so at least it will all get eaten :D

Izzyhew - i plan on going straight to citizens advice and kicking off if they say no. I have hope though... it was horrible this morning seeing that my wage had gone in but my account was still 0.00 hopefully i get that back aswell :/

it is horrible how the more money you have the more benefits you get but then to us poor people we get offered things we cant say no to but then obviously cant pay right away. All through uni i tried to extend my overdraft and they said no, as soon as i get a little money they offer to extend it which i obviously say yes to then they charge me a bomb in interest... will i ever not be in debt?? haha

My periods have started to become regular after coming off the pill in feb BUT after all that ive decided to go back on it... it just didnt feel right. lol But due to mega bloat and ydays food im not sure ill lose tomo... fingers crossed!!!

Food for today:

B) Porridge (heb) Banana, Maple Syrup (1) Green tea

L) Quorn bbq sticky Fillets, Beans, Broccoli, Maybe Cheese? (hea) BBQ Sauce (1) Tomato Sauce (1)

D) Veggie Delite Salad (hea), Sauce (2) Apple, Tangerine, Hoops and Crosses (4)

S) All Bran Golden Crunch (heb) Apple, Tangerine, Syn Free Coleslaw

Syns: 9

thanks welcome!!! :D

lost 2lbs today wooo!!!!!
BUT ive just consumed about 2000 calories... arghh need to get the weigh in treat day thing out of my head... will have to be extra good all week now... going to go the gym more this week...
can hardly type im so stuffed!! haha

will have a small salad later and thats it lol bleughhh

you could plan in a treat, then you'd be less likely to go over :)

I have chocolate on either Friday or Saturday for example depending on what else I need the syns for !

thanks welcome!!! :D

lost 2lbs today wooo!!!!!
BUT ive just consumed about 2000 calories... arghh need to get the weigh in treat day thing out of my head... will have to be extra good all week now... going to go the gym more this week...
can hardly type im so stuffed!! haha

will have a small salad later and thats it lol bleughhh

awesome loss hunni well done! xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks!!!

izzyhew yeah i need to plan some treats in.. usually when i have just one day off i can pull it back so im going to try my best from now on. Im seeing someone tonight (a boy eek) so might not be sw friendly but ill try and be healthy

got on the scales this morning and im the same as yday so im pleased considering the crap i ate yesterday i know it could catch up on me though so wont keep doing it

Last night i went to the off license for a bottle of wine and i seen some archers aqua!!! I didn't even know it still existed!!! So i was like wow ill have a bottle of that aswell. The man was so surprised that i wanted it he gave me it for free!!!! haha he said it was going out of date end of this month and seeing as though i was so happy to see it i could have it. WOW will def be going there instead of asda from now on. gallo rose was only 4.50!!! cheap!!!!

need to get out of bed and go asda for some food i have nothing in... but its just added effort that i cannot bring to the table hehe xxx

thanks!!!

izzyhew yeah i need to plan some treats in.. usually when i have just one day off i can pull it back so im going to try my best from now on. Im seeing someone tonight (a boy eek) so might not be sw friendly but ill try and be healthy

got on the scales this morning and im the same as yday so im pleased considering the crap i ate yesterday i know it could catch up on me though so wont keep doing it

Last night i went to the off license for a bottle of wine and i seen some archers aqua!!! I didn't even know it still existed!!! So i was like wow ill have a bottle of that aswell. The man was so surprised that i wanted it he gave me it for free!!!! haha he said it was going out of date end of this month and seeing as though i was so happy to see it i could have it. WOW will def be going there instead of asda from now on. gallo rose was only 4.50!!! cheap!!!!

need to get out of bed and go asda for some food i have nothing in... but its just added effort that i cannot bring to the table hehe xxx

Hope you have a fab night hunni! I miss dating :( (hubby works 90+ hours a week so we don't have much time together:() So i am really looking forward to 2 weeks on saturday when we go on holiday then we have 7 days to spend together:)).

I didn't do a big shop this week so ive run out of things already lol so i should really go to the shops to but its raining lol xxxx

Hope you have a fab night hunni! I miss dating :( (hubby works 90+ hours a week so we don't have much time together:() So i am really looking forward to 2 weeks on saturday when we go on holiday then we have 7 days to spend together:)).

I didn't do a big shop this week so ive run out of things already lol so i should really go to the shops to but its raining lol xxxx

ooooh where you going on holiday to? that will be nice :)
well date night didnt end up happening :( im now stuck in on my own and sorry to say drowning my sorrows with wine. As much as this is high in syns as soon as i found out that i wasnt going all i wanted to do was order a pizza and drink the whole bottle with chocolate on the side.

BUT i stopped myself and had a veggie sausage sarnie for 5 syns and now drinking the wine so ive sorrrrrt of done better haha thats my reasoning for tonight :D xx

ooooh where you going on holiday to? that will be nice :)
well date night didnt end up happening :( im now stuck in on my own and sorry to say drowning my sorrows with wine. As much as this is high in syns as soon as i found out that i wasnt going all i wanted to do was order a pizza and drink the whole bottle with chocolate on the side.

BUT i stopped myself and had a veggie sausage sarnie for 5 syns and now drinking the wine so ive sorrrrrt of done better haha thats my reasoning for tonight :D xx

aww hun thats a shame your not getting your night out, well done not ordering the pizza, you have strong willpower! It was dinner for one here again tonight too (kids eat at 5pm too early for me lol), i made spicy burgers with melting middles sw chips & balsamic fried onions was really nice! Just about to tuck into a bag of snack a jacks and a cuppa now lol while i'm surfing the diaries!:D

We are off to Menorca, can't wait, going to a family village type place so should be good for the kids... and hopefully for us!:) xxxxxxx

aww hun thats a shame your not getting your night out, well done not ordering the pizza, you have strong willpower! It was dinner for one here again tonight too (kids eat at 5pm too early for me lol), i made spicy burgers with melting middles sw chips & balsamic fried onions was really nice! Just about to tuck into a bag of snack a jacks and a cuppa now lol while i'm surfing the diaries!:D

We are off to Menorca, can't wait, going to a family village type place so should be good for the kids... and hopefully for us!:) xxxxxxx

awww menorca sounds amazing im very jealous!!!!! :) is it all inclusive??
balsamic fried onions sound immense!!!!! im going to be honest the only reason i didnt get pizza is because im hoping a little bit ill get to see him tomo so dont want to be stinking of garlic haha :D
xx

awww menorca sounds amazing im very jealous!!!!! :) is it all inclusive??
balsamic fried onions sound immense!!!!! im going to be honest the only reason i didnt get pizza is because im hoping a little bit ill get to see him tomo so dont want to be stinking of garlic haha :D
xx

Ha ha i like your thinking hun! ;)

Yeah the hol is all inclusive so don't have to worry about too much spending money!

The balsamic onions are amazing! i love love love them! they taste awesome on a sausage toastie too! actually they are good on pretty much anything! lol xxx

how do you make them?? just onions and balsamic??

well woke up this morning and i feeel finnnnneee!!! Cant even tell i drank a WHOLE bottle of wine last night (oops) but then i checked the label and its only 9%!!!! no wonder!!!!

Off to asda to buy some fry light today and then hopefully date night will finally happen today. Very pleased with myself of not getting a pizza last night so many times i was on that just eat and hungry house looking. GO ME haha

been looking at holidaying in france this year instead of spain but theres just so many holidays i cant be bothered... need to pass the baton to my mother :D

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :D xx

Back